WAVE 2020: Sagittal Plane Spine Subluxation, Altered Sensori-Motor Control, and Autonomic Nervous System Function: Does True Corrective Care Improve Outcomes? (Harrison, Online 2021)
- Sagittal plane models of the cervical lordosis and thoracic kyphosis;
- Biomechanical cervical subluxation categories indicative of trauma;
- Sensori-motor control definition and clinical evaluation methods utilized in populations with cervical spine subluxation: head repositioning accuracy, smooth
- Pursuit motor control, center of gravity balance platforms.
- Autonomic nervous system functional measurement as an outcome of corrective care: use and understanding of the sympathetic skin resistance response.
- A focused literature review regarding examination of the cervical lordosis, thoracic kyphosis, and anterior head translation and health outcomes.
- Cervical and thoracic spine corrective care rehabilitation procedures and protocols: an overview of recent randomized trials with long-term follow up findings identifying improved sensori-motor control and autonomic nervous system function.
This course is available through December 31, 2021. Download or print your certificate before that date.
This seminar is part of THE WAVE 2020 (2021 EDITION). To access, you must be registered for the full Conference. Once you are registered you may choose this and whichever lecture hours you prefer.
- Check on the right of this screen or under the CREDITS tab to see if this session is approved for CE in your licensure state(s).
- You must be logged in to your Life West CE account in order to access this seminar. Click on the Go To Course Tab and begin.
- Once in the seminar, follow the MENU of steps on the left side of the screen, or follow the navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- In order to earn credit, you must complete all of the course steps, including printing or downloading your certificate. Your certificate will not be sent to you.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at email@example.com or 510.780.4508 during our regular business hours 9am-5pm Mon-Fri. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.
Deed Harrison, DC
Dr. Deed Harrison graduated from Life-West Chiropractic College in 1996. Dr. Harrison has developed and researched original spinal rehabilitation procedures and has lectured to thousands of Chiropractors in over 300 educational conferences around the world. He has authored approximately 100 peer-reviewed spine-related publications, 4 spine textbooks, and numerous conference proceedings. He is a highly respected chiropractic researcher and authority in today’s profession.
Dr. Harrison is a manuscript reviewer for several peer-reviewed Spine journals including: Spine, Clinical Biomechanics, Clinical Anatomy, Archives of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, the European Spine Journal, BMC Complimentary Alternative Medicine, and BMC Musculo-Skeletal Disorders.
Additionally, Dr. Harrison is a member to the International Society for the Study of the Lumbar Spine (ISSLS), is a former International Chiropractors Association’s (ICA) Nevada State Assembly Representative member, and is the acting Chair of the PCCRP Chiropractic Radiography Guidelines. He formerly held a position on the Chiropractic Physicians Board of Nevada. Currently, Dr. Harrison is the President / CEO of Chiropractic BioPhysics® (CBP®)Technique & Seminars and is the President of CBP NonProfit, Inc. – a spinal research foundation.
Scroll down to see available credit hours.
NOTE: that while you are invited to partake in all of the conference sessions, your state may not have approved each session or may have limitations on the total number of hours accepted for the conference as a whole. Hours that were approved in 2020 many not be approved in 2021. Check each session closely to see how many hours are approved by your state. You will not receive a single certificate for the entire conference; rather you may print or download a separate certificate after each conference session.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
*The following State and Province boards do not require an application when a program is sponsored by a college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE): CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IA, MD, MA, MT, NE, NJ, OH, OR, PR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY. Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Available Credit Hours
- 1.00 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 AR Chiropractic BoardArkansas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 AZ Chiropractic BoardArizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 CA Chiropractic Board, Category A Exam/Adjust/BillingCalifornia Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Category A Exam/Adjust/Billing
- 1.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 1.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 1.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 1.00 GA Chiropractic BoardGeorgia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 HI Chiropractic BoardHawaii Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 1.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 1.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 1.00 KS Chiropractic AssocKansas Chiropractic Association
- 1.00 KY Chiropractic BoardKentucky Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 1.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 1.00 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 MO Chiropractic BoardMissouri Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 1.00 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 1.00 NH Chiropractic BoardNew Hampshire Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 1.00 NY Chiropractic BoardNew York State Board for Chiropractic
- 1.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 1.00 PA Chiropractic BoardPennsylvania Board of Chiropractic
- 1.00 PR Chiropractic BoardPuerto Rico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 SD Chiropractic BoardSouth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 TX Chiropractic BoardTexas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 1.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 1.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 1.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 1.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Computer, tablet, or phone with sufficient audio volume, and a strong Internet connection are required.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.