Live Seminars Are Back on Campus! September 2020
SOCIALLY DISTANCED - REGISTER NOW BEFORE SEATS ARE FILLED!
Saturday, September 26- Sunday, September 27
Engaging the Science of Vitalism in Practice and in Life
Bruce Lipton, PhD, Jeff Rockwell, DC & Omri Sitton, DC
12 CE hours including 4 Category A Technique
Saturday, September 26, 8:00am - 2:00pm
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Smooth Moves - Walton's Technique Collection for Complex Cases
Paul Walton, DC
6 CE hours Category A Technique
Live Seminars Are Back on Campus! October 2020
Live Seminars Are Back on Campus! November 2020
Saturday, November 21, 8:00am - 2:00pm
Infant Adjusting for the Practicing Chiropractor
Geraldine Mulhall-Wright, DC
6 CE Category A Exam/Technique hours
Live Seminars Are Back on Campus! December 2020
Saturday, December 12, 8:00am - 2:00pm
X-Ray: Radiographic Evaluation for Optimal Potential of the Spine
Bryan Gatterman, DC, DACBR
6 CE hours
Saturday, December 12, 2:00pm - 8:00pm
Gonstead: Mastering Lumbar Adjusting
J. David Currie, DC
6 CE hours Category A Technique
The Life West campus has carefully reopened, with stringent safety measures in place.
As of September 1, 2020:
- California chiropractors whose licenses expire March-October, 2020 must still earn 12 of the 24 hours in person by February 28, 2021.
Licensed outside California? Check your state's web site and see FCLB's list of CE Accommodations to learn about CE in other states.
The WAVE 2020: ONLINE August 21-23 & Beyond
Online On-Demand Seminars
12 Hour All-In-One Package
Includes 2 hours Ethics, 4 hours Exam/Technique, 2 hours x-ray, and 4 hours other topics
2 hours Ethics (California Category A)
- Ethics Top 10: Common Board Violations and How to Prevent Them (Wayne Coleman, DC - 2 hours)
- Ethics and Boundaries (Stuart Hoffman, DC - 2 hours)
- Ethics, Law, and Preventing HIPAA Audits in a Social Media World (Michelle Massa, DC - 2 hours)
- Ethics and Law for the Chiropractic Office (Wayne Coleman, DC - 2 hours)
2 hours Exam/Technique (California Category A)
- Toddler Exam for the Practicing Chiropractor (Geraldine Mulhall-Wright, DC - 2 hours)
2 hours X-Ray/Diagnostic Imaging
- Diagnostic Imaging in Chiropractic Practice (Jamie Motley, DC, DACBR - 2 hours)
4 hours Exam/Technique (California Category A)
- NEW! Examination of Headaches, Vertigo, and Cervical Spine Sprain and Strain (Ramneek Bhogal, DC - 4 hours)
- UPDATED! Stroke: Cervical Spine Adjusting, Stroke, and Cervical Artery Issues (Gerry Clum, DC - 3 hours)
- Pharmaceuticals, Heart Rate Variability, and the Nervous System (Pamela McBride, MD - 1 hour)
- Evidence-Based Approach to Chiropractic Philosophy (Ankur Tayal, DC - 2 hours)
- Fractal Biology: The Philosophy of Vitalism (Bruce Lipton, PhD - 16 hours)
Check out even more seminars offered by Life West partners by selecting the Sponsored Seminars tab above.
California CE Requirements
12-hour CE Saturdays happen nearly every month at Life West.
Take one or both seminars on CE Saturdays to fulfill your CE requirements.
Annual Hours Required: 24
Deadline: Last day of birthday month
Maximum Online Hours: 12
2 hours Ethics
4 hours Technique or History/Exam or Billing/Coding
See California CE Requirements for more information.