WAVE 2020: Be a Specialist: Chiropractic Care for Professional Athletes (Zimmerman, Online 2021)
Dr. Zimmerman has worked with Olympic and other world class athletes around the world. His talk addresses how to use chiropractic to achieve peak performance with professional and amateur athletes. There will also be demonstration of chiropractic specific analysis and adjustment in the training room setting.
This course is available through December 31, 2021. Download or print your certificate before that date.
This seminar is part of THE WAVE 2020 (2021 EDITION). To access, you must be registered for the full Conference. Once you are registered you may choose this and whichever lecture hours you prefer.
- Check on the right of this screen or under the CREDITS tab to see if this session is approved for CE in your licensure state(s).
- You must be logged in to your Life West CE account in order to access this seminar. Click on the Go To Course Tab and begin.
- Once in the seminar, follow the MENU of steps on the left side of the screen, or follow the navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- In order to earn credit, you must complete all of the course steps, including printing or downloading your certificate. Your certificate will not be sent to you.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at email@example.com or 510.780.4508 during our regular business hours 9am-5pm Mon-Fri. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.
Rion Zimmerman, DC
Dr. Zimmerman is a well-known speaker and health advocate within the Los Angeles community. Dr. Zimmerman has dedicated his career to not only teaching wellness and preventative lifestyles within his practice but also to companies and organizations outside his office.
He has specific training in whiplash and concussion injuries. After establishing a successful private practice, Dr Zimmerman was asked to serve as one of the team physicians for the Los Angeles Galaxy soccer team as well as the US women’s national soccer team, bringing a wealth of experience as one of the top sports chiropractors Pasadena has to offer.
He is the current chairman of the board for the La Cañada Flintridge Chamber of commerce and is the past President of the local Verdugo Hills California Chiropractic Association chapter.
Scroll down to see available credit hours.
NOTE: that while you are invited to partake in all of the conference sessions, your state may not have approved each session or may have limitations on the total number of hours accepted for the conference as a whole. Hours that were approved in 2020 many not be approved in 2021. Check each session closely to see how many hours are approved by your state. You will not receive a single certificate for the entire conference; rather you may print or download a separate certificate after each conference session.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
*The following State and Province boards do not require an application when a program is sponsored by a college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE): CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IA, MD, MA, MT, NE, NJ, OH, OR, PR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY. Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Available Credit Hours
- 0.50 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 AR Chiropractic BoardArkansas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 AZ Chiropractic BoardArizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 CA Chiropractic Board, Category A Exam/Adjust/BillingCalifornia Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Category A Exam/Adjust/Billing
- 0.50 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 0.50 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 0.50 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 0.50 GA Chiropractic BoardGeorgia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 HI Chiropractic BoardHawaii Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 0.50 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 0.50 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 0.50 KS Chiropractic AssocKansas Chiropractic Association
- 0.50 KY Chiropractic BoardKentucky Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 0.50 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 0.50 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 MO Chiropractic BoardMissouri Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 0.50 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 0.50 NH Chiropractic BoardNew Hampshire Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 0.50 NY Chiropractic BoardNew York State Board for Chiropractic
- 0.50 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 0.50 PA Chiropractic BoardPennsylvania Board of Chiropractic
- 0.50 PR Chiropractic BoardPuerto Rico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 SD Chiropractic BoardSouth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 TX Chiropractic BoardTexas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 0.50 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 0.50 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 0.50 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 0.50 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Computer, tablet, or phone with sufficient audio volume, and a strong Internet connection are required.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.