WAVE 2020: Communicating Effectively the Value of Chiropractic (Rieder, Online 2021)
During these unprecedented times, Dr. Ryan Rieder will give us a road map as to why Chiropractic is essential, and how we use effective language to communicate the value of the Philosophy of Chiropractic in a relevant way. You'll learn how to frame the value of Chiropractic in a relevant way for yourself and your patients, and you'll learn techniques on how to enhance the clinical outcome of your patients while keeping them engaged.
This course is available through December 31, 2021. Download or print your certificate before that date.
This seminar is part of THE WAVE 2020 (2021 EDITION). To access, you must be registered for the full Conference. Once you are registered you may choose this and whichever lecture hours you prefer.
- Check on the right of this screen or under the CREDITS tab to see if this session is approved for CE in your licensure state(s).
- You must be logged in to your Life West CE account in order to access this seminar. Click on the Go To Course Tab and begin.
- Once in the seminar, follow the MENU of steps on the left side of the screen, or follow the navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- In order to earn credit, you must complete all of the course steps, including printing or downloading your certificate. Your certificate will not be sent to you.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at email@example.com or 510.780.4508 during our regular business hours 9am-5pm Mon-Fri. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.
Ryan Rieder, DC
Dr. Ryan Rieder is a passionate entrepreneur, chiropractor, mentor and coach who specialises in rapid business growth, building power teams and personal development and wellness transformations. He spends his days doing what he loves, serving his team of over 100 employees and helping his private mentoring clients live extraordinary lives.
The co-founder of Halsa Care Group, which is the largest private provider of chiropractic and physiotherapy in Europe, Ryan and his business partner have quadrupled the size of the business in 3 short years to become the multi-million pound enterprise it is today.
Dr. Ryan regularly speaks at a variety of events and has spoken and worked with some of the best speakers in the industry. Dr. Ryan has also become a sought after mentor who teaches and coaches business people and entrepreneurs from various backgrounds including health, bricks and mortar, finance as well as those looking to break down barriers and limiting beliefs to take them to the next level.
Ryan’s special passion is building teams and his show up and fail- safe strategies have transformed many teams from dull to some of the best cultures and places to work within the UK. He also specializes in sales training and has worked with many associates and entrepreneurs to increase their sales performance from anywhere between 26% to 63% in as little as 8 weeks.
Scroll down to see available credit hours.
NOTE: that while you are invited to partake in all of the conference sessions, your state may not have approved each session or may have limitations on the total number of hours accepted for the conference as a whole. Hours that were approved in 2020 many not be approved in 2021. Check each session closely to see how many hours are approved by your state. You will not receive a single certificate for the entire conference; rather you may print or download a separate certificate after each conference session.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
*The following State and Province boards do not require an application when a program is sponsored by a college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE): CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IA, MD, MA, MI, MT, NE, NJ, OH, OR, PR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY. Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Available Credit Hours
- 0.50 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 AR Chiropractic BoardArkansas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 0.50 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 0.50 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 0.50 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 0.50 GA Chiropractic BoardGeorgia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 0.50 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 0.50 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 0.50 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 0.50 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 0.50 MI Chiropractic BoardMichigan Board of Chiropractic
- 0.50 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 MO Chiropractic BoardMissouri Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 0.50 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 0.50 NH Chiropractic BoardNew Hampshire Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 0.50 NY Chiropractic BoardNew York State Board for Chiropractic
- 0.50 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 0.50 PR Chiropractic BoardPuerto Rico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 TX Chiropractic BoardTexas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 0.50 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 0.50 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 0.50 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Please support our generous WAVE sponsors & exhibitors!
Please take some time to visit our virtual exhibit hall. Our sponsors and exhibitors make this event possible. Now that the WAVE 20 is digital, it’s more important than ever to show them your appreciation.
Life West Booths
Computer, tablet, or phone with sufficient audio volume, and a strong Internet connection are required.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.