2021 ICA Upper Cervical Conference
The ICA 2021 Upper Cervical conference attendees will gain insightful knowledge in the areas of thermology, pharyngeal function and advanced imaging, alongside sessions on case studies and current upper cervical research.
Complete all coursework by December 31, 2021.
About this Online Seminar
Online CE at Life West is simple and engaging.
- Check on the right of this screen under course summary or under the CREDITS tab to see if the seminar is approved for CE in your licensure state(s). Please note some states or countries may not accept the full 13 hours.
- This course is only available through December 31, 2021. All courses must be completed, and all certificates must be downloaded on or before that date.
- Click on the REGISTER/TAKE COURSE tab to begin. If you are not logged in, you will have the choice to either LOG IN or CREATE AN ACCOUNT to register and begin.
- The seminar consists of video, readings, and quizzes. You may return to it at any point.
- Once in each individual seminar, follow the MENU of steps on the left side of the screen. Click through the steps to move through the program.
Any questions? Call us at (510) 780-4508 or email email@example.com.
Robert Kessinger, DC, DABCI, DACBN
Dr. Kessinger graduated from Logan Chiropractic College in 1988. He is a board-certified Chiropractic Internist with the designation DABCI and Board certified in Clinical Nutrition (DACBN). He is an instructor in both the DABCI and DCCJP programs. He has presented at numerous conferences and has been published in several clinical journals including JMPT and JCCA. He is the founder of the KCUCS upper cervical technique. Dr. Kessinger shares clinical pearls and anecdotal examples with solid, evidence based, clinical information to increase patient cooperation as well as repeatable and quantifiable results. Dr Kessinger is in private practice in Rolla, MO.Dr. Kessinger graduated from Logan Chiropractic College in 1988. He is a board-certified Chiropractic Internist with the designation DABCI and Board certified in Clinical Nutrition (DACBN). He is an instructor in both the DABCI and DCCJP programs. He has presented at numerous conferences and has been published in several clinical journals including JMPT and JCCA. He is the founder of the KCUCS upper cervical technique. Dr. Kessinger shares clinical pearls and anecdotal examples with solid, evidence based, clinical information to increase patient cooperation as well as repeatable and quantifiable results. Dr Kessinger is in private practice in Rolla, MO.
Tyler Evans, DC, DCCJP
Dr. Evans attended Ball State University in Muncie Indiana for his Undergraduate work and graduated from Life Chiropractic College West in 2011. Dr. Evans achieved his Proficiency certification in Blair Upper Cervical Technique in 2014 and achieved his Diplomate in Craniocervical Junction Procedures from the ICA’s Council on Upper Cervical Care in 2015. Dr. Evans is also an alumni of Delta Sigma Chi (DSC) Professional Chiropractic Fraternity. Dr. Evans is in private practice with his wife Dr. Mychal Beebe in Portsmouth New Hampshire.
Robert Schwartz, MD
No further information available.
David Harshfield, MD
No further information available.
Christopher Chapman, DC, DCCJP
A Utah native, Dr. Chapman’s life passion and purpose is focused on helping patients solve their complex health problems. Trained and mentored by the best and brightest in the dental and upper cervical fields, patients have found lasting results with his treatment protocols. He has helped patients from all walks of life—from Hollywood to the NFL, rural Utah to Dubai. Whether near or far, patients have researched and travelled, finding the results that they sought. A Diplomate in Chiropractic Cranio-Cervical Junction Procedures, a researcher, and an avid questioner of the status quo, his clinical innovations, inventions, and protocols are gaining recognition and veracity in academia and university sponsored craniofacial and cranio-cervical junction post-doctoral curriculums.
Mychal Beebe, DC
Mychal Beebe BS, DC, DCCJP is in private practice in Portsmouth NH, she has served in various roles on the ICA's Council on Upper Cervical Care since 2015. in 2019 Dr. Beebe's clinic received the ICA-CUCC's 'Innate Clinic Award' and in 2020 the Clinic was award 'Best of the Seacoast' locally. Dr. Beebe is instructor certified in the Blair Upper Cervical technique, she received Blair Chiropractor of the Year in 2019 and is currently the Director of Research for the board of the Blair Society.
Scott Rosa, DC, BCAO, FCCJP (h)
Palmer College of Chiropractic (1984 – 1987)
Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractic Post Graduate Training (1990 – 2009)
POST – DOCTORAL TRAINING:
Specific Cervical Chiropractic Certification: 500 hours (1984-1987)
-Clinical Externship in Specific Cervical Chiropractic Analysis,
-X-ray Techniques, Spinal Biomechanics and Philosophy
Sherman College of Chiropractic Atlas Orthogonal Board Certification Program (1998)
Sweat Foundation Atlas Orthogonal Board Certification Program (1992)
Certified in Electro diagnostics – University of Bridgeport (2003)
Certification in Digital Motion X-Ray Functional Imaging & Anatomy (Comprehensive Course including Principals of Anatomy, Whiplash Diagnosis DMX Protocols, Interpretation, Biomechanics of Whiplash, Vector Forces and Injury, Radiation Safety and Protection) (2003) Master Certification in Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology – Spine Research Institute of San Diego (SRISD) (2004)
Certification in Low Speed Automobile Crash Reconstruction (SRISD) (2004)
Graduate of Center for Research into Automotive Safety and Health (CRASH) – Spine Research Institute of San Diego (2004)
Certified in Live Automobile Crash Testing (SRISD) (2004)
Certified in Motor Vehicle Crash Forensic Risk Analysis (SRISD) (2004)
Graduate 9th Annual Spine Research Institute of San Diego (SRISD) Scientific Conference (2004)
Matthew Richardson, DC, DACBR
Dr. Richardson serves as Director of Clinical Radiology at the Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida Campus, and provides diagnostic imaging interpretation services to healthcare providers through Palmer Imaging Consultation Services. He completed his B.S. at Murray State University in 2001, and Doctor of Chiropractic training at Palmer Davenport Campus in 2006. Dr. Richardson became a board certified chiropractic radiologist (Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Board of Radiology – DACBR) in 2010. He is published in peer reviewed literature, and contributed to the radiology textbooks Skeletal Imaging: Atlas of the Spine and Extremities, 2nd Edition, and Clinical Imaging with Skeletal, Chest, and Abdomen Pattern Differentials, 3rd Edition.
Credits are awarded individually for each course.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
*The following State and Province boards do not require an application when a program is sponsored by a college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE): CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IA, MD, MA, MT, NE, NH, NJ, OH, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY, BC, NB, ON, QC. Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Available Credit Hours
- 9.00 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 9.00 AL Chiropractic BoardAlabama Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 9.00 AR Chiropractic BoardArkansas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 9.00 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 1.00 CA Chiropractic Board, Category A Exam/Adjust/BillingCalifornia Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Category A Exam/Adjust/Billing
- 9.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 9.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 9.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 9.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 9.00 FL Chiropractic BoardFlorida Board of Chiropractic Medicine
- 9.00 GA Chiropractic BoardGeorgia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 9.00 HI Chiropractic BoardHawaii Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 9.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 9.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 9.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 9.00 KS Chiropractic AssocKansas Chiropractic Association
- 9.00 KY Chiropractic BoardKentucky Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 9.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 9.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 9.00 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 9.00 MI Chiropractic BoardMichigan Board of Chiropractic
- 9.00 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 9.00 MO Chiropractic BoardMissouri Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 9.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 9.00 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 9.00 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 9.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 9.00 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 9.00 NM Chiropractic BoardNew Mexico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 9.00 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 9.00 NY Chiropractic BoardNew York State Board for Chiropractic
- 9.00 OH Chiropractic BoardOhio Chiropractic Board
- 8.00 OK Chiropractic BoardOklahoma Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 9.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 9.00 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 9.00 PA Chiropractic BoardPennsylvania Board of Chiropractic
- 9.00 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 9.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 9.00 SD Chiropractic BoardSouth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 9.00 TN Chiropractic BoardTennessee Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 9.00 TX Chiropractic BoardTexas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 9.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 9.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 9.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 9.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 9.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 3.00 X-Ray HoursX-Ray CE Hours