More information to come
More information to come.
Online CE at Life West is simple and engaging.
- Check on the right of this screen or under the CREDITS tab to see if the seminar is approved for CE in your licensure state(s).
- Click on the REGISTER/TAKE COURSE tab to begin under whichever seminar you choose. If you are not logged in, you will have the choice to either LOG IN or CREATE AN ACCOUNT to register and begin.
- The seminar consists of video, readings, and one or more quizzes. You do not need to complete the seminar in one sitting, and you may return to it at any point.
- Once in the seminar, follow the MENU of steps on the left side of the screen. Click through the steps to move through the program and print your certificate.
- Reprint or download each of your certificates any time by returning to ce.lifewest.edu and selecting My Transcript from the My Courses menu. Then choose the seminar you would like to print for, and click download on the right side of the page.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at email@example.com or 510.780.4508 during our regular business hours 9am-5pm Mon-Fri. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.
More information to come
Dr. Heidi Haavik is the Director of Research at the New Zealand College of Chiropractic. She is a chiropractor and has a PhD in human neurophysiology from the University of Auckland. She is the author of the best-selling book, “The Reality Check: A Quest to Understand Chiropractic from the Inside Out.” Her book describes what happens in the brain when a chiropractor adjusts the spine. Dr. Haavik also runs a company that supports the mission of enlightening the world about the science of chiropractic (therealitycheck.com). She has received numerous research awards and has published several papers in chiropractic and neurophysiology journals.
Monika Buerger, BA, DC, graduated from Life Chiropractic College West in 1991. She also has an undergraduate degree in Exercise Physiology from California State University, Fresno. She has enjoyed extensive post-graduate training in the areas of neurodevelopment, functional neurology, neuro-nutrition and functional wellness. She has a private family practice in Ammon, Idaho that is dedicated to serving those with neurodevelopmental challenges, neurodegenerative disorders and chronic health issues. She is the pioneer in the chiropractic profession when it comes to working with children that have neurosensory and neurodevelopmental disorders.
Dr. Martin Rosen, a 1981 summa cum laude graduate of Life Chiropractic College, practices in Wellesley, Massachusetts. Over the past 36 years he has taught pediatrics, craniopathy, SOT®, practice management and chiropractic philosophy internationally to thousands of chiropractors and chiropractic students. While lecturing and teaching, Dr. Rosen has compiled hundreds of hours of presentations on chiropractic technique, research and evidence based protocols. His unique approach to chiropractic and the care of the pediatric population is evidenced in his published books, DVDs and professional articles.
Dr. Ryan Lazarus is the clinical director at Lazarus Chiropractic & Wellness in the Napa Valley and Diablo Valley. He’s a Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner with the Institute for Functional Medicine and a Board-Certified Nutrition Specialist. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer West and master’s degree in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine from the University of Western States. He is a health consultant, researcher, entrepreneur and lectures for Standard Process regarding whole foods nutrition strategies.
Dr. Annette Kutz Schippel graduated from Logan University in 1998. Her passion for functional nutrition and phytotherapy has brought her a continuing flow of patients from across not only Illinois, but from all over the U.S. and other countries as well. Her expertise in functional medicine has contributed to the success of her integrative holistic practice, and has also allowed her to become a respected health educator in her profession.
*updated information to come*
See below for a list of credits that may be available for this seminar.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the CCE and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
*The following State and Province boards do not require an application when a program is sponsored by a college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE): CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IA, MD, MA, MI, MT, NE, NJ, OH, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY, BC, NB, ON, QC. Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Available Credit Hours
- 3.00 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 3.00 AUS Chiropractic BoardChiropractic Board of Australia
- 3.00 BC Chiropractic CollegeBritish Columbia College of Chiropractors
- 3.00 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 3.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 3.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 3.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 3.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 3.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 3.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 3.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 3.00 KS Chiropractic AssocKansas Chiropractic Association
- 3.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 3.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 3.00 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 3.00 MI Chiropractic BoardMichigan Board of Chiropractic
- 3.00 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 3.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 3.00 NB Chiropractic AssocNew Brunswick Chiropractors' Association
- 3.00 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 3.00 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 3.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 3.00 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 3.00 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 3.00 ON Chiropractic CollegeOntario College of Chiropractors
- 3.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 3.00 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 3.00 PR Chiropractic BoardPuerto Rico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 3.00 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 3.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 3.00 SD Chiropractic BoardSouth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 3.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 3.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 3.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 3.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 3.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners