WAVE 2023: 5 CE Hours Online
Ethics and Law Masterclass
Dr. Stuart Hoffman, DC
2 hours ethics
In this course, Dr. Stu Hoffman and Eric Hoffman of ChiroSecure will take a deep dive into Ethics, Law, and risk management as a whole. By the end of the presentation, you will be armed with best practices and techniques to avoid long term claims, lawsuits, or board investigations. The first hour focuses on professional boundaries and the second hour concerns truth in advertising.
Position Sense and Movement: The Importance of the 2021 Nobel Prize in Physiology/Medicine to the Chiropractic Profession
Dr. Daniel Murphy, DC
1 hour general
In part, chiropractic care includes the assessment of the way in which an individual mechanically lives, exists, and functions in a gravity environment. For decades, studies have supported the importance of mechanical function in human physiology and health. Finally, the 2021 Nobel Prize in physiology/medicine also involved the importance of mechanical function, especially position and movement. This talk is a historic review of these studies and their contemporary implications; it is a particularly essential and exciting presentation for all chiropractors.
Unreasonable and Extraordinary Healing
Dr. Donny Epstein, DC
1 hour general
Beyond restoring an individual to a prior minimal state, beyond relief, therapeutics or maintenance care, we can deliver so much MORE than the expected cultural belief of what is "normal" healing. Unreasonable and Extraordinary Outcomes are associated with accessing a new Energetics of healing and upgrading the human OS.
Empowering Women: Birthing a New Paradigm of Healthcare
Dr. Mindy Pelz, DC
0.5 hours general
Women have been given a one size fits all approach to healthcare that is not serving them. Too many women feel unheard, out of healthcare answers, and are looking for a new paradigm of health to step into. They want a paradigm that is personalized to their unique hormonal needs and empowers them to take back control of their own health.
Introduction to the Management of Collision Based Athletes
Dr. Kevin Jackson, DC
0.5 hours general
This review is designed to refresh the chiropractor’s knowledge on the cranial-cervical area, and the potential negative impact that collision-based sports create.
STUART HOFFMAN, DC
Dr. Stuart Hoffman is 1981 graduate of Life University who has worked passionately to assist others in their journey toward optimum health both in his private practice and as a teacher and direct consultant in the Chiropractic community. His contributions in the Chiropractic field have been widespread, as he has held numerous positions in both state and national associations, lectured throughout the United States and written articles appearing in many professional journals. Dr. Hoffman has been the recipient of numerous awards – most recently, the 2015 ICA Chiropractor of the Year award. He is a cofounder of several organizations including, iamaloveableme.com, onechiropractic.org and ChiroSecure – an insurance company offering chiropractic malpractice coverage and more.
DAN MURPHY, DC
Dan Murphy graduated magna cum laude from Western States Chiropractic College in 1978, and has more than 34 years of practice experience. He has a Diplomat in Chiropractic Orthopedics. For 30+ years he has served as part-time faculty at Life Chiropractic College West, where his academic rank is that of Professor. He has taught more than 1,500 post-graduate continuing education seminars. Dr. Murphy is a contributing author to the books Motor Vehicle Collision Injuries and Pediatric Chiropractic. From 2003-2009 Dr. Murphy was the Vice President of the International Chiropractic Association, and was honored to be chosen as “Chiropractor of the Year” 2009 -2010.
DONNY EPSTEIN, DC
Dr. Donny Epstein is at the forefront of the global wellness movement. Dr. Epstein is the founder and developer of Somato Respiratory Integration and Network Spinal Analysis, both revolutionary modalities promoting enhanced well-being.
MINDY PELZ, DC
Dr. Mindy Pelz, D.C is a bestselling author, keynote speaker, nutrition and functional health expert who has spent over two decades helping thousands of people successfully reclaim their health. She is a recognized leader in the alternative health field and a pioneer in the fasting movement, teaching the principles of a fasting lifestyle, diet variation, detox, hormones, and more. Her popular YouTube channel regularly updates followers on the latest science-backed tools and techniques to help them reset their health. She is the host of one of the leading science podcasts, The Resetter Podcast, and the author of three best-selling books; The Menopause Reset, The Reset Factor, and The Reset Kitchen. Dr. Mindy has appeared on national shows like Extra TV and The Doctors, and has been featured in Muscle & Fitness, Well + Good, SHEknows, Healthline, and more.
KEVIN JACKSON, DC
Dr. Kevin Jackson attended Niagara College for Business Administration then Brock University where he received a Bachelor of Science. After attending Brock, he earned a Doctorate of Chiropractic from Life University. During his time Life University, Dr. Jackson won the national graduate school championship. He met Dr. Selina on the first day of classes, and they later married and had 2 daughters named Kinna and Kloe. His hobbies include working out, golfing, sporting clays and working with Chester, his yellow lab.
See below for a list of credits that may be available for this seminar.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the CCE and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
*The following State and Province boards do not require an application when a program is sponsored by a college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE): CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IA, MD, MA, MI, MT, NE, NH, NJ, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY, BC, NB, ON, QC. Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Available Credit Hours
- 5.00 AB Chiropractic CollegeAlberta College of Chiropractors
- 5.00 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 AL Chiropractic BoardAlabama Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 AR Chiropractic BoardArkansas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 AZ Chiropractic BoardArizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 4.00 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 2.00 CA Chiropractic Board, Category A EthicsCalifornia Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Category A Ethics
- 5.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 5.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 5.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 5.00 FL Chiropractic BoardFlorida Board of Chiropractic Medicine
- 5.00 GA Chiropractic BoardGeorgia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 HI Chiropractic BoardHawaii Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 5.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 5.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 5.00 IN Chiropractic BoardIndiana Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 KS Chiropractic AssocKansas Chiropractic Association
- 5.00 KY Chiropractic BoardKentucky Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 5.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 5.00 MI Chiropractic BoardMichigan Board of Chiropractic
- 5.00 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 MO Chiropractic BoardMissouri Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 MS Chiropractic BoardMississippi Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 5.00 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 5.00 NH Chiropractic BoardNew Hampshire Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 NM Chiropractic BoardNew Mexico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 NS Chiropractic CollegeNova Scotia College of Chiropractors
- 5.00 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 5.00 NY Chiropractic BoardNew York State Board for Chiropractic
- 5.00 OH Chiropractic BoardOhio Chiropractic Board
- 5.00 OK Chiropractic BoardOklahoma Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 5.00 PA Chiropractic BoardPennsylvania Board of Chiropractic
- 5.00 PR Chiropractic BoardPuerto Rico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 5.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 SD Chiropractic BoardSouth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 SK Chiropractic AssocSaskatchewan Chiropractors' Association
- 5.00 TN Chiropractic BoardTennessee Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 TX Chiropractic BoardTexas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 5.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 5.00 VI Chiropractic BoardU.S. Virgin Islands Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 5.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 5.00 WI Chiropractic BoardWisconsin Chiropractic Examining Board
- 5.00 WV Chiropractic BoardWest Virginia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Changes and Refunds
Every attempt is made to offer Life West CE programs as announced. However, Life West reserves the right to adjust program faculty, locations, dates, times and tuition to accommodate unanticipated occurrences and to cancel programs owing to insufficient enrollment, illness, or other factors. Life West will notify advance registrants of any cancellation or significant program changes. Life West is not responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants due to adjustments or cancellations.
See About for the full refund policy.