WAVE 2020: The 33 Principles: Why We Have Them, How to Use Them (Sigafoose-Jackson, Online 2022)
Dr. Sigafoose-Jackson understands the first of the 33 Principles, "The Major Premise." How does it set the foundation for chiropractic clinical practice? How can we embody and represent this essential principle? Join us for a rich exploration of the first principle.
This course is available through December 31. Download or print your certificate before that date.
This seminar is part of The WAVE 2020 (2022 Edition). To access, you must be registered for the full Conference. Once you are registered you may choose this and whichever lecture hours you prefer.
- Check on the right of this screen or under the CREDITS tab to see if this session is approved for CE in your licensure state(s).
- You must be logged in to your Life West CE account in order to access this seminar.
- Once in the seminar, follow the MENU of steps on the left side of the screen, or follow the navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- In order to earn credit, you must complete all of the course steps, including printing or downloading your certificate. Your certificate will not be sent to you.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.780.4508 during our regular business hours 9am-5pm Mon-Fri. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.
Selina Sigafoose-Jackson, DC
Selina Sigafoose-Jackson, DC, is Vice President of the International Chiropractors Association and a member of a well-known chiropractic family. A 1989 graduate of Life Chiropractic College West, Dr. Selina has served as Secretary-Treasurer for the ICA and is on both the ICA’s Executive Committee and Board of Directors. She grew up in a chiropractic family (her father is Dr. James M. Sigafoose, a founder of Life University and well-known speaker on chiropractic philosophy who died in 2014), all six of her siblings became chiropractors, and she married a chiropractor. Her two daughters also want to become chiropractors.
She is one of the 14 founders of the League of Chiropractic Women and serves as a co-treasurer. She also serves as a member of the Board of Visitors for Life University.
Scroll down to see available credit hours.
NOTE: that while you are invited to partake in all of the conference sessions, your state may not have approved each session or may have limitations on the total number of hours accepted for the conference as a whole. Hours that were approved in 2021 many not be approved in 2022. Check each session closely to see how many hours are approved by your state. You will receive a single certificate for the entire conference; rather you may print or download your certificate once you have completed the "Required Last Step" on the main course page. We will notify you within the following month via email once your certificate is ready.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
*The following State and Province boards do not require an application when a program is sponsored by a college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE): CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IA, MD, MA, MT, NE, NH, NJ, OH, OR, PR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY. Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Available Credit Hours
- 0.50 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 0.50 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 0.50 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 0.50 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 0.50 HI Chiropractic BoardHawaii Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 0.50 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 0.50 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 0.50 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 0.50 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 0.50 MI Chiropractic BoardMichigan Board of Chiropractic
- 0.50 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 MO Chiropractic BoardMissouri Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 0.50 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 0.50 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 0.50 NY Chiropractic BoardNew York State Board for Chiropractic
- 0.50 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 0.50 PA Chiropractic BoardPennsylvania Board of Chiropractic
- 0.50 PR Chiropractic BoardPuerto Rico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 0.50 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 0.50 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 0.50 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 0.50 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Computer, tablet, or phone with sufficient audio volume, and a strong Internet connection are required.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at email@example.com. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.