WAVE 2020: Diagnostic Imaging in Chiropractic Practice (Motley, Online 2020)
Dr. Motley, Director of Life West's Diagnostic Imaging master's degree program provides an overview of interesting cases presenting in Life West. She'll discuss various clinical presentations and search pattern recommendations, and present a number of useful case studies.
This seminar is part of the The WAVE 2020. To access, you must be registered for the full Conference. Once you are registered you may choose this and whichever lecture hours you prefer.
- Check on the right of this screen or under the CREDITS tab to see if this session is approved for CE in your licensure state(s).
- You must be logged in to your Life West CE account in order to access this seminar.
- Once in the seminar, follow the MENU of steps on the left side of the screen, or follow the navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- In order to earn credit, you must complete all of the course steps, including printing or downloading your certificate. Your certificate will not be sent to you.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.780.4508 during our regular business hours 9am-5pm Mon-Fri. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.
Jamie P. Motley, MS, DC, DACBR
As a chiropractic student at Life Chiropractic College West, Dr. Motley developed a keen interest in radiology. After her graduation in 2009, she entered a Diplomat of the American Chiropractic College of Radiology program at New York Chiropractic College. In 2012 she became the first African-American chiropractic radiologist in the world when she started a private practice interpreting Radiographic, MRI and CT musculoskeletal studies, and she continues to strive for excellence in the field of chiropractic. Dr. Motley teaches, reads imaging studies and inspires students at Life West. She is the Director of the Life West Diagnostic Imaging master's degree program.
Scroll down to see available credit hours.
NOTE: that while you are invited to partake in all of the conference sessions, and while you should print a certificate of completion for each, your state may have limitations on the total number of hours accepted for the conference as a whole. Check https://wave.lifewest.edu/chiropractic-ce-credits/ to see how many hours your state allows for the sum of all conference sessions. You will not receive a single certificate for the entire conference; rather you may print or download a separate certificate after each conference session.
ONLINE HOURS: If you are a CA Doctor, these hours will only count as online hours. This includes any live online seminars we present. This conference is not at all eligible for earning live hours in the state of California. If you are from any other state please check directly with your board to determine if you are able to earn live and online hours for this conference.
COVID-19: Check with your state Board(s) for the latest information regarding online CE acceptable for license renewal.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the CCE and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
*The following State and Province boards do not require an application when a program is sponsored by a college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE): CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IA, MD, MA, MI, MT, NE, NJ, OH, OR, PR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY. Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Available Credit Hours
- 2.50 AB Chiropractic CollegeAlberta College of Chiropractors
- 2.50 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.50 AZ Chiropractic BoardArizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.50 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 2.50 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.50 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 2.50 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 2.50 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 2.50 FL Chiropractic BoardFlorida Board of Chiropractic Medicine
- 2.50 GA Chiropractic BoardGeorgia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.50 HI Chiropractic BoardHawaii Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.50 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 2.50 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 2.50 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 2.50 IN Chiropractic BoardIndiana Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.50 KS Chiropractic AssocKansas Chiropractic Association
- 2.50 KY Chiropractic BoardKentucky Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.50 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 2.50 MB Chiropractic AssocManitoba Chiropractors' Association
- 2.50 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.50 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 2.50 MI Chiropractic BoardMichigan Board of Chiropractic
- 2.50 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.50 MO Chiropractic BoardMissouri Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.50 MS Chiropractic BoardMississippi Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.50 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 2.50 NB Chiropractic AssocNew Brunswick Chiropractors' Association
- 2.50 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.50 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.50 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 2.50 NH Chiropractic BoardNew Hampshire Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.50 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.50 NM Chiropractic BoardNew Mexico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.50 NS Chiropractic CollegeNova Scotia College of Chiropractors
- 2.50 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 2.50 NY Chiropractic BoardNew York State Board for Chiropractic
- 2.50 ON Chiropractic CollegeOntario College of Chiropractors
- 2.50 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.50 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 2.50 PR Chiropractic BoardPuerto Rico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.50 QC Chiropractic OrdreQuebec Ordre Des Chiropracticiens
- 2.50 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 2.50 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.50 SD Chiropractic BoardSouth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.50 TN Chiropractic BoardTennessee Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.50 TX Chiropractic BoardTexas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.50 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 2.50 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 2.50 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 2.50 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 2.50 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.50 X-Ray HoursX-Ray CE Hours
Please support our generous WAVE sponsors & exhibitors!
Please take some time to visit our virtual exhibit hall. Our sponsors and exhibitors make this event possible. Now that the WAVE 20 is digital, it’s more important than ever to show them your appreciation.
Life West Booths
Computer, tablet, or phone with sufficient audio volume, and a strong Internet connection are required.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at email@example.com. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.