Advanced Principles of Upper Extremity Adjusting (CCEP) (Hearon, March 2-3, 2019, Seattle)
new dates coming soon
Learn a whole new approach to diagnosing shoulder, arm and hand subluxations, entrapments and thoracic outlet syndromes. Truly learn how to find and fix these maladies utilizing time tested doctor techniques. Save patients from surgery and learn when it is needed. Say good-bye to carpal tunnel syndrome and learn why other doctors fail at treating it. Understand why the hand is one of the three most muscularly imbalanced areas of the body. Understand how to quit hurting yourself when you adjust your patients and enjoy practice. Discover the measurements used on x-ray to lock in your diagnosis and take it to court.
Saturday, 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday, 8:00am - 2:00pm
Improve learners’ abilities to diagnose and treat subluxations of the shoulder girdle, elbow, wrist, and hand.
KEVIN HEARON, DC, CCEP
Dr. Hearon is the President of the Council on Extremity Adjusting, an education organization dedicated to teaching chiropractors extremity adjusting. With over 35 years of experience treating the spine and extremities, including collegiate, Olympic and professional athletes, Dr. Hearon helped pioneer the extremity adjusting movement in chiropractic.
See below for a list of credits available for this seminar.
If your state is not listed, please contact the Life West CE office to discuss pursuing Board approval.
NOTE to DCs licensed in: CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IN, IA, MD, MA, MI, MS, MT, NE, OH, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY, BC, NB, ON, QC. These states generally accept programs sponsored by a college that is accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE). These states and provincial boards do not require an application from CCE colleges. While it is highly likely that credits will be accepted, Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the CCE and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Available Credit Hours
- 15.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 15.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 15.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 15.00 IN Chiropractic BoardIndiana Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 15.00 MI Chiropractic BoardMichigan Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 MS Chiropractic BoardMississippi Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 15.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 OH Chiropractic BoardOhio Chiropractic Board
- 15.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 15.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 15.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 15.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 15.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 BC Chiropractic CollegeBritish Columbia College of Chiropractors
- 2.00 X-Ray HoursX-Ray CE Hours
Changes and Refunds
Every attempt is made to offer Life West CE programs as announced. However, Life West reserves the right to adjust program faculty, locations, dates, times and tuition to accommodate unanticipated occurrences and to cancel programs owing to insufficient enrollment, illness, or other factors. Life West will notify advance registrants of any cancellation or significant program changes. Life West is not responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants due to adjustments or cancellations.
Refunds for program registration are granted if requested in writing no later than one business day before program begins. If registrants cancel within one week of program start date, a $50 processing fee will be deducted from refunds.
Less than one business day before the program begins, registration is nonrefundable but a credit voucher may be issued. Vouchers must be requested within sixty days of the program. The credit voucher may be applied towards another Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education program and must be redeemed within one year of the original scheduled program date or it will be forfeited. A $25 processing fee will be deducted from vouchers.