Fear to Safety: How to Settle and Thrive during Challenging Times (Rockwell & Sitton, June 26 & 27, 2021 On-Campus)
LIVE ON CAMPUS
Even as life returns to normal, the stress levels we are enduring is unprecedented. How do we cope and take care of ourselves, let alone take care of our family and practice? You will be inspired to use this most stressful time to adapt, grow and be of greater service to your community. We will explore the current relevance of the polyvagal theory and how to apply its principles through touch to create a greater sense of safety in yourself and those you adjust. You will learn time-tested skills from various chiropractic tonal models such as Network Spinal, Torque Release Technique, Upper Cervical and SOT to help you quickly identify, evaluate and correct your patients’ postural defense patterns. You will learn chiropractic “social engagement portals” that can be accessed to shift your patients’ physiology into states of deep relaxation. You will also learn self-care, somatic activities to teach your patients and be of great service to others right now when they need it the most!
bring your own lunch and snacks
Enter the building on the Clawiter road side, through the rear/student entrance. Signs will direct you to the classroom.
JEFF ROCKWELL, DC
Dr. Jeff combines 35 years of teaching and practicing chiropractic, with a deep love for music, nature, literature—and the timeless principles of chiropractic, to create innovative classes that bring doctors and students quickly to the heart of healing. He is a firm believer that evidence-informed, vitalistic practice can bring regulation and repair to the nervous system and an embodied interconnectedness to the larger nervous system we call the world.
Dr. Jeff is an early graduate of Life Chiropractic College, has taught chiropractic philosophy at Parker University for eleven years and is on the post-grad faculty of numerous chiropractic colleges. He has produced many educational tools for the profession and was featured in Dr. Bill Koch’s book “Conversations With Chiropractic Technique Masters.” He practices in San Rafael, California.
OMRI SITTON, DC
Dr. Sitton graduated from Parker Chiropractic College in Dallas, Texas in December 2000 and has been practicing chiropractic and studying various bodywork techniques since 1997. He has achieved certification in Network Spinal Analysis, Torque Release Technique and Zero Balancing. He has extensive training in Somato Respiratory Integration (SRI), Craniosacral Therapy, Continuum Movement and meditation. Since 2004 he has been involved in the Get Access Workshop (accessworkshop.com) assisting doctors and students through sensory enhancement training with its founder and developer, Dr. Robert Weigand, D.C.
He has operated chiropractic centers in Oakland and Santa Cruz, CA and Miami, FL. Dr. Sitton’s approach to healing offers a fusion of 17 years of personal and clinical experience stemming from vitalistic and neurology-based chiropractic, as well common elements and principles fundamental to a variety of long-standing healing practices.
Dr. Sitton has been Dr. Bruce Lipton’s chiropractor for the last decade. Having been fascinated with Bruce’s work (years before Biology of Belief came out) it was no surprise that their field energies brought them together.
See below for a list of credits available for this seminar. Contact Life West CE to add your state.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the CCE and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
NOTE to DCs licensed in: CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IN, IA, MD, MA, MI, MT, NE, NH, NJ, OH, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY. These states generally accept programs sponsored by a college that is accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE). These states and provincial boards do not require an application from CCE colleges. While it is higly likely that credits will be accepted, Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Available Credit Hours
- 12.00 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 6.00 CA Chiropractic Board, Category A Exam/Adjust/BillingCalifornia Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Category A Exam/Adjust/Billing
- 12.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 12.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 12.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 12.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 12.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 12.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 12.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 12.00 IN Chiropractic BoardIndiana Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 12.00 KS Chiropractic AssocKansas Chiropractic Association
- 12.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 12.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 12.00 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 12.00 MI Chiropractic BoardMichigan Board of Chiropractic
- 12.00 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 12.00 MS Chiropractic BoardMississippi Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 12.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 12.00 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 12.00 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 12.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 12.00 NH Chiropractic BoardNew Hampshire Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 12.00 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 12.00 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 12.00 OH Chiropractic BoardOhio Chiropractic Board
- 12.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 12.00 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 12.00 PR Chiropractic BoardPuerto Rico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 12.00 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 12.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 12.00 SD Chiropractic BoardSouth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 12.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 12.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 12.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 12.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 12.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners