Prenatal Stress 2: Beyond the Womb: Adjusting the Trajectory of Development and Dis-Ease (Buerger, Online 2020)
CE CREDIT ONLY: Doctors who have completed the Life West / Intersect4Life course, Prenatal Stress 2: Beyond the Womb: Adjusting the Trajectory of Development and Dis-Ease, may claim CE credit by CLICKING ON THE REGISTER BUTTON above).
- A CE password was distributed during the course which is required in order to register for CE credit. Life West staff does not have access to the password.
- You are required to sign up for a new or use your existing Life West CE account to register for CE credit.
- Once registered for CE, you may be asked to pass a short quiz and complete an affidavit and course evaluation.
- Certificates are self-service. You may download or print your certificate immediately upon completing the course evaluation, and also again at any point in the future.
- Save your username and password to ensure easy future access to your CE records.
NOTE to DCs licensed in: CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IN, IA, MD, MA, MI, MT, NE, NJ, OH, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY. These states generally accept programs sponsored by a college that is accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE). These states and provincial boards do not require an application from CCE colleges. While it is highly likely that credits will be accepted, Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the CCE and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Available Credit Hours
- 6.00 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 6.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 6.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 6.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 6.00 GA Chiropractic BoardGeorgia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 HI Chiropractic BoardHawaii Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 6.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 6.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 6.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 6.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 MI Chiropractic BoardMichigan Board of Chiropractic
- 6.00 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 6.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 6.00 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 6.00 PA Chiropractic BoardPennsylvania Board of Chiropractic
- 6.00 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 6.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 TX Chiropractic BoardTexas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 6.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 6.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 6.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 6.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Computer, tablet, or phone with sufficient audio volume, and a strong Internet connection are required.
Help is available during business hours at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.780.4508.