X-Ray: Radiographic Evaluation for Optimal Potential of the Spine (Gatterman, Feb 23, 2019)
By the end of the seminar, you will be better able to:
- recognize the influence of radiographic findings on spinal radiographs in the determination of optimal patient performance,
- and assess optimal potential of the spine via radiographic procedures and measurements.
|1||Craniocervical junction: Radiographic findings, assessment, and management for optimal performance.|
|2||Cervical spine: Radiographic findings, assessment, and management for optimal performance.|
|3||Thoracolumbar spine: Radiographic findings, assessment, and management for optimal performance.|
|4||Pelvis and hip: Radiographic findings, assessment, and management for optimal performance.|
|5||Relevant case studies / Review: Radiographic findings, assessment, and management for optimal performance. How does this help in the treatment of the Chiropractic patient?|
Park by Student Entrance on Clawiter Road side of building, then look for signage directing you to the check-in area.
See Campus Map for details.
BRYAN GATTERMAN, DC, DACBR
Dr. Bryan Gatterman is clinical radiologist for the Life West Health Center and has served on the Life West faculty since 1983. He received his Diplomate, American Chiropractic Board of Radiology at Western States Chiropractic College in 1982.
Dr. Gatterman is a past president of the American Chiropractic College of Radiology.
See below for a list of credits available for this seminar. If you would like to add your state, contact the Life West CE office.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the CCE and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
NOTE to DCs licensed in: CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IN, IA, MD, MA, MI, MS, MT, NE, OH, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY, BC, NB, ON, QC. These states generally accept programs sponsored by a college that is accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE). These states and provincial boards do not require an application from CCE colleges. While it is higly likely that credits will be accepted, Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
all CA credit PENDING
Available Credit Hours
- 5.00 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 5.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 5.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 5.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 5.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 5.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 5.00 IN Chiropractic BoardIndiana Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 5.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 5.00 MI Chiropractic BoardMichigan Board of Chiropractic
- 5.00 MS Chiropractic BoardMississippi Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 5.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 5.00 OH Chiropractic BoardOhio Chiropractic Board
- 5.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 5.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 5.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 5.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 5.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 5.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 CA Acupuncture BoardCalifornia Acupuncture Board
Changes and Refunds
Every attempt is made to offer Life West CE programs as announced. However, Life West reserves the right to adjust program faculty, locations, dates, times and tuition to accommodate unanticipated occurrences and to cancel programs owing to insufficient enrollment, illness, or other factors. Life West will notify advance registrants of any cancellation or significant program changes. Life West is not responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants due to adjustments or cancellations.
Refunds for program registration are granted if requested in writing no later than one business day before program begins. If registrants cancel within one week of program start date, a $50 processing fee will be deducted from refunds.
Less than one business day before the program begins, registration is nonrefundable but a credit voucher may be issued. Vouchers must be requested within sixty days of the program. The credit voucher may be applied towards another Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education program and must be redeemed within one year of the original scheduled program date or it will be forfeited. A $25 processing fee will be deducted from vouchers.