**Toddler Exam for the Practicing Chiropractor (Mulhall-Wright, online 2021)
This seminar addresses chiropractic for toddlers through three years old. Whether you are a recent graduate needing more exposure to pediatric in order to begin, or you are an experienced pediatric chiropractor looking to reinforce skills and learn something new, this seminar is for you. Make toddlers part of your practice with confidence, with Dr. Geraldine Mulhall-Wright, DC.
Please note that **Toddler Exam for the Practicing Chiropractor (Mulhall-Wright, online 2021) is available through December 31, 2021. Be certain that you have completed all parts of the course package and downloaded or printed each certificate before December 31, 2021. Certificates will be available to you indefinitely and free of charge through ce.lifewest.edu as long as you have accessed them by the end of this year.
Upon successful completion of this seminar, participants will be better able to:
- properly examine toddlers and know what instructions to give for their age;
- know when a child is ready to transition from meningeal nervous system adjustments to a stronger, more manual adjustment.
Online CE at Life West is simple and engaging.
- Check on the right of this screen or under the CREDITS tab to see if the seminar is approved for CE in your licensure state(s).
- You must be logged in to your Life West CE account in order to access the seminar. Click on the REGISTER tab to register and begin.
- The seminar consists of video, readings, and one or more quizzes. You do not need to complete the seminar in one sitting, and you may return to it at any point.
- Once in the seminar, follow the MENU of steps on the left side of the screen. Click through the steps to move through the program.
- When you have completed the evaluation, you can PRINT YOUR CERTIFICATE yourself, on the spot.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.780.4508 during our regular business hours 9am-5pm Mon-Fri. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.
If you have specific questions for your instructor, you can email them at email@example.com. Please expect a response within 4 days.
Introduction to pediatric exam. Pediatric spinal anatomy review, primary and secondary growth plates and what it means for your patient, with lecture and demonstration. Pediatric reflexes review, normal and abnormal, with lecture and demonstration, including the reflexes that indicate that a child may be heading toward the autistic spectrum.
Assessing posture, muscle tone and gait, normal and abnormal with lecture, discussion and demonstration. Focusing on static and motion palpation. Assessing full spine, deciding what techniques to use, with lecture. Dollar sign and crest sign and how it can help you decide when a child is ready for a more manual technique. Focusing on motion and static palpation, Activator and Diversified techniques.
GERALDINE MULHALL-WRIGHT, DC
Dr. Geraldine is a practicing DC in a family wellness-based practice since 1997 and instructor of Pediatrics and Gynecology at Life Chiropractic College West. She is a third generation chiropractic wellness patient and author of papers on pregnancy, birth, children, and chiropractic. She is co-author of “Piriformis Syndrome,” Life Work, Vol. 3, No. 1, 1996.
Dr. Mulhall’s professional mission is to provide her practice members with the skills and information necessary to improve the quality of their life and their family’s lives. She is committed to educating her community about the benefits of a healthy chiropractic lifestyle from birth through the end of life. She is passionate about supporting mothers through their pregnancy and birthing process and eliminating the damaging effects of birth trauma on newborns.
Dr. Mulhall-Wright is married to Scott Wright and together they live a chiropractic family wellness lifestyle and help educate their community.
See below for a list of credits that may be available for this seminar.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the CCE and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
*The following State and Province chiropractic boards do not require an application when a program is sponsored by a college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE): CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IA, MD, MA, MT, NE, NJ, OH, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT (no philosophy), VA, WA, WY, BC, NB, ON, QC. Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Full cancellation policy at ce.lifewest.edu/about.
Available Credit Hours
- 2.00 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 CA Chiropractic Board, Category A Exam/Adjust/BillingCalifornia Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Category A Exam/Adjust/Billing
- 2.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 2.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 HI Chiropractic BoardHawaii Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 2.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 2.00 IN Chiropractic BoardIndiana Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 KS Chiropractic AssocKansas Chiropractic Association
- 2.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 2.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 2.00 MI Chiropractic BoardMichigan Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 2.00 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 NH Chiropractic BoardNew Hampshire Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 2.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 2.00 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 2.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 SD Chiropractic BoardSouth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 TN Chiropractic BoardTennessee Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 2.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 2.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 2.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Note: This course is a part of the 12 hour CE Package. If you wish to take this course independently of the package, please click here: Toddler Exam for the Practicing Chiropractor (Mulhall-Wright, DC)