NUCCA Fall Conference 2021: Image Positioning (Zabelin, online)
Level 1: A level one class beginning with a power point presentation on the requirements and procedures in correct patient placement for the NUCCA views. The remainder of the class will be practical, with live demonstration and attending DCs and students setting classmates for the views.
This seminar is part of the NUCCA Fall Conference 2021. To access, you must be registered for the full Conference. Once you are registered you may choose this and whichever lecture hours you prefer.
- You must be logged in to your Life West CE account, and registered for the NUCCA Fall conference 2021 in order to access this seminar.
- Once in the seminar, follow the MENU of steps on the left side of the screen, or follow the navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- You will receive a single certificate via email for the entire conference by December 21, 2021. Hours earned for this course will be included as long as you have completed all steps provided in the course page.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.780.4508 during our regular business hours 9am-5pm Mon-Fri. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.
Michael Zabelin, DC
Dr. Michael S. Zabelin, D.C. graduated Valedictorian from Life Chiropractic College West in 1984. He started practicing utilizing the NUCCA procedure in San Francisco, managing a clinic with three Doctors. Joined the part-time faculty at his Alma Mater in 1986 first assisting, then leading the NUCCA module. This position is still his to this day. Dr. Zabelin was adjunct faculty at the UOP School of Dentistry, where he taught a collaborative approach to TMJ and sleep apnea.
He was Board Certified in 2006, serves on the NUCCA Board of Directors, is a Credentialed Instructor, and is a member of both the Standards/Certification and Education committees. Extracurricular activities include mentoring Doctors and Students in Certification and Proficiency, and consulting on Xray alignment, equipment selection, suite layout and digital conversion. He also developed a cloud-based digital toolset for the NUCCA Technique. Dr. Zabelin has been published, and was a researcher in a project that was presented internationally.
NOTE that while you are invited to partake in all of the conference sessions, your state may have limitations on the total number of hours accepted for the conference as a whole. This conference will conclude on December 19, 2021. Following the conclusion of events, you will receive a single certificate for the entire conference. Please expect to receive this certificate via email by December 21, 2021.
COVID-19: Check with your state Board(s) for the latest information regarding online CE acceptable for license renewal. Because Boards are updating their regulations daily, the information presented on this page may not be the most accurate.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the CCE and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
*The following State and Province boards do not require an application when a program is sponsored by a college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE): CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IA, MD, MA, MT, NE, NJ, OH, OR, PR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY. Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Available Credit Hours
- 2.00 AB Chiropractic CollegeAlberta College of Chiropractors
- 2.00 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 AL Chiropractic BoardAlabama Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 AZ Chiropractic BoardArizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 2.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 2.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 FL Chiropractic BoardFlorida Board of Chiropractic Medicine
- 2.00 GA Chiropractic BoardGeorgia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 2.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 2.00 KS Chiropractic AssocKansas Chiropractic Association
- 2.00 KY Chiropractic BoardKentucky Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 2.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 2.00 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 MO Chiropractic BoardMissouri Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 2.00 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 NH Chiropractic BoardNew Hampshire Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 NM Chiropractic BoardNew Mexico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 2.00 NY Chiropractic BoardNew York State Board for Chiropractic
- 2.00 OH Chiropractic BoardOhio Chiropractic Board
- 2.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 2.00 PA Chiropractic BoardPennsylvania Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 2.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 SD Chiropractic BoardSouth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 TN Chiropractic BoardTennessee Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 TX Chiropractic BoardTexas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 2.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 2.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 2.00 WV Chiropractic BoardWest Virginia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 X-Ray HoursX-Ray CE Hours
Computer, tablet, or phone with sufficient audio volume, and a strong Internet connection are required.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at email@example.com. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.