Nasal Specific Technique (Murphy, Oct 6, 2023)
Nasal Specific Technique, also known as Bilateral Nasal Specific (BNS) or Nasal Cranial Release (NCR), is a balloon-assisted technique that adjusts the cranial plates of your skull and improves the flow of cerebrospinal fluid to your body and the proper flow of blood to your brain. Dr. Dan Murphy, DC, has long been an expert in NST. After a long hiatus, he once again shares his expertise with you. Join us for a 6 hour, hands-on experience. You'll leave with the tools and the knowledge to change lives through this exceptional technique. (registration includes all equipment and supplies)
6 CE hours: 5 hours exam/technique, 1 general hour
Friday, October 6, 2023
12:00 - 6:00pm
Bring your own lunch and snacks
Hour 1: Theory of balloon assisted cranial adjusting
Hour 2: Review of the relevant anatomy
Hour 3: Review of the indication for the technique
Hour 4: Review of the cautions, contraindication, and informed consent for the technique
Hour 5: Protocol 1: Step-By-Step demonstration of the technique
Hour 6: Protocol 2: Hands-on coaching of the technique
Park by Student Entrance on Clawiter Road side of building, then look for signage directing you to the check-in area.
See Campus Map for details.
DAN MURPHY, DC
Dr. Dan Murphy graduated magna cum laude from Western States Chiropractic College in 1978, and has more than 36 years of practice experience. He received his Diplomate in Chiropractic Orthopedics in 1986. Since 1982, Dr. Murphy has served as part-time undergraduate faculty at Life Chiropractic College West, where he is currently teaching classes to seniors in the Management of Spinal Disorders.
See below for a list of credits that may be available for this seminar.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the CCE and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
*The following State and Province boards do not require an application when a program is sponsored by a college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE): CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IA, MD, MA, MI, MT, NE, NH, NJ, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY, BC, NB, ON, QC. Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Available Credit Hours
- 6.00 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 AZ Chiropractic BoardArizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 5.00 CA Chiropractic Board, Category A Exam/Adjust/BillingCalifornia Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Category A Exam/Adjust/Billing
- 6.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 6.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 6.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 6.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 6.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 6.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 6.00 IN Chiropractic BoardIndiana Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 KS Chiropractic AssocKansas Chiropractic Association
- 6.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 6.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 6.00 MI Chiropractic BoardMichigan Board of Chiropractic
- 6.00 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 MS Chiropractic BoardMississippi Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 6.00 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 6.00 NH Chiropractic BoardNew Hampshire Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 NM Chiropractic BoardNew Mexico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 6.00 OH Chiropractic BoardOhio Chiropractic Board
- 6.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 6.00 PR Chiropractic BoardPuerto Rico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 6.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 SD Chiropractic BoardSouth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 TN Chiropractic BoardTennessee Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 6.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 6.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 6.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 6.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Changes and Refunds
Every attempt is made to offer Life West CE programs as announced. However, Life West reserves the right to adjust program faculty, locations, dates, times and tuition to accommodate unanticipated occurrences and to cancel programs owing to insufficient enrollment, illness, or other factors. Life West will notify advance registrants of any cancellation or significant program changes. Life West is not responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants due to adjustments or cancellations.
Refunds for program registration are granted if requested in writing no later than one business day before program begins. If registrants cancel within one week of program start date, a $50 processing fee will be deducted from refunds.
Less than one business day before the program begins, registration is nonrefundable but a credit voucher may be issued. Vouchers must be requested within sixty days of the program. The credit voucher may be applied towards another Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education program and must be redeemed within one year of the original scheduled program date or it will be forfeited. A $25 processing fee will be deducted from vouchers.