Introduction to Module 1 (Hirsh & Katz, Online 2022)
• What to expect from this module
• How your mindset and attention to detail during the first few days can affect the patient’s outcome
• How to think: focuses on putting the student into a mindset where they are open to possibilities rather than locked into their preconceived notions
• Just the facts; focusing on the injury/subluxation complex and justifying your diagnosis and treatment plan based on published science rather than opinions
This seminar is part of AMTI Advances in Management of Traumatic Injuries Module 1 (Online, 2022). To access, you must be registered for the full series. Once you are registered you may choose this and whichever lecture hours you prefer.
- Check on the right of this screen or under the CREDITS tab to see if this session is approved for CE in your licensure state(s).
- You must be logged in to your Life West CE account in order to access this seminar.
- Once in the seminar, follow the MENU of steps on the left side of the screen, or follow the navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- In order to earn credit, you must complete all of the course steps.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.780.4508 during our regular business hours 9am-5pm Mon-Fri. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.
Don Hirsh, DC
Dr. Donald Hirsh founded Hirsh Chiropractic Center located in Laurel, Maryland in 1987 with his wife, Dr. Susan Hirsh. His expertise lies in the correction of postural problems that cause many, if not most, musculoskeletal and spinal problems. He treats conditions that cause chronic and acute pain and he also treats work related injuries and auto accident related injuries.
Uniquely trained as a Chiropractic BioPhysics (CBP®) Postural Analysis Spine Care provider, Dr. Donal Hirsh can be your answer to back pain relief without having to undergo invasive surgery. Our chiropractic care is a safe and highly effective solution to your back pain. In many ways, it is superior to the more conventional approaches in modern medicine.
Dr. Donald Hirsh has a special interest in maternal care, pediatrics and nutrition. He takes pride in his ability to help patients with some of the most difficult and challenging chronic pain and health problems.
Evan Katz, DC
Dr. Katz went to chiropractic college in the California Bay Area, at life chiropractic College West and graduated in 2000. Since graduating from college Dr. Katz opened his own practice with the intent of providing higher quality of care and applying science research and clinical experience to each and every patient.
Scroll down to see available credit hours.
COVID-19: Check with your state Board(s) for the latest information regarding online CE acceptable for license renewal.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the CCE and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
*The following State and Province boards do not require an application when a program is sponsored by a college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE): CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IA, MD, MA, MI, MT, NE, NH, NJ, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY, BC, NB, ON, QC. Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Available Credit Hours
- 1.00 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 AL Chiropractic BoardAlabama Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 AR Chiropractic BoardArkansas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 1.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 1.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 1.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 1.00 FL Chiropractic BoardFlorida Board of Chiropractic Medicine
- 1.00 GA Chiropractic BoardGeorgia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 HI Chiropractic BoardHawaii Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 1.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 1.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 1.00 IN Chiropractic BoardIndiana Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 KS Chiropractic AssocKansas Chiropractic Association
- 1.00 KY Chiropractic BoardKentucky Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 1.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 1.00 MI Chiropractic BoardMichigan Board of Chiropractic
- 1.00 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 MO Chiropractic BoardMissouri Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 1.00 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 1.00 NH Chiropractic BoardNew Hampshire Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 NM Chiropractic BoardNew Mexico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 1.00 NY Chiropractic BoardNew York State Board for Chiropractic
- 1.00 OH Chiropractic BoardOhio Chiropractic Board
- 1.00 OK Chiropractic BoardOklahoma Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 1.00 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 1.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 SD Chiropractic BoardSouth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 SK Chiropractic AssocSaskatchewan Chiropractors' Association
- 1.00 TX Chiropractic BoardTexas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 1.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 1.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 1.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 1.00 WV Chiropractic BoardWest Virginia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Computer, tablet, or phone with sufficient audio volume, and a strong Internet connection are required.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at email@example.com. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.