Cranial Facial Release (Del Torto, Sep 28-30)
This "sponsored seminar" is offered by a Life West program partner. Life West is responsible for administration of the Continuing Education aspects, and the program provider is responsible for all other aspects of the seminar.
- Register here (no charge) for CE credit, and also
- Register separately for the seminar with the program provider who is offering it. See http://www.cranialfacialrelease.com/ for seminar information and general registration.
Both registrations are required to attend the course and earn CE credit.
When the seminar is through, you will be asked to return to this page to complete the program evaluation.
Within a week of the seminar's completion, Life West CE staff will upload attendance information. We will alert you when this is done, and you will then be able to return to this page to print your Certificate of Completion. You must complete the program evaluation in order to have access to your certificate.
If you have any questions please contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Light and Life,
Postgraduate & Continuing Education
Life Chiropractic College West
510.780.4508 | email@example.com
See below for a complete list of credits available for this seminar. Contact Life West if you would like us to add your state.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the CCE and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
NOTE to DCs licensed in: CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IN, IA, MD, MA, MI, MS, MT, NE, OH, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY, BC, NB, ON, QC. These states generally accept programs sponsored by a college that is accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE). These states and provincial boards do not require an application from CCE colleges. While it is higly likely that credits will be accepted, Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Available Credit Hours
- 5.00 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 13.00 CA Chiropractic Board, Category A Exam/Adjust/BillingCalifornia Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Category A Exam/Adjust/Billing
- 18.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 18.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 18.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 18.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 18.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 18.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 18.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 18.00 IN Chiropractic BoardIndiana Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 18.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 18.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 18.00 MI Chiropractic BoardMichigan Board of Chiropractic
- 18.00 MS Chiropractic BoardMississippi Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 18.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 18.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 18.00 OH Chiropractic BoardOhio Chiropractic Board
- 18.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 18.00 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 18.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 18.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 18.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 18.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 18.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 18.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners