Certain, Centered, Strong (Barnathan, Online 2021)
- The impact of stress on physical and neurological performance with particular attention to the spine. A review of studies on the impact of stress on the nervous system and human performance. The changes created with meditative technique and exercise. A review of various meditation techniques and exercieses and how they can be applied in the Chiropractic office. The critical role form and technique create with personal training. Flexibility and its impact on spindle fiber reflex / neurological impact. Wellness Strategies that enhance the Chiropractic experience such as Yoga, Tai Chi, Meditation.
- The impact of physical activity on neurological / hormonal peak performance. The use of specific physical activities and training by elite athletes for peak living / peak performance. The unique changes that actors / models train themselves to create in their “presence” and persona, which can be applied by Chiropractic patients in enhancing confidence, physical performance, and spine health.
This seminar is part of Courses on Chiropractic in Sports and Fitness. To access, you must be registered for the full Conference. Once you are registered you may choose this and whichever lecture hours you prefer.
- Check on the right of this screen or under the CREDITS tab to see if this session is approved for CE in your licensure state(s).
- You must be logged in to your Life West CE account in order to access this seminar.
- Once in the seminar, follow the MENU of steps on the left side of the screen, or follow the navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- In order to earn credit, you must complete all of the course steps.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at ce.lifewest.edu or 510.780.4508 during our regular business hours 9am-5pm Mon-Fri. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.
Jack Barnathan, DC
Scroll down to see available credit hours.
COVID-19: Check with your state Board(s) for the latest information regarding online CE acceptable for license renewal.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the CCE and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
*The following State and Province boards do not require an application when a program is sponsored by a college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE): CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IA, MD, MA, MI, MT, NE, NJ, OH, OR, PR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY. Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Available Credit Hours
- 2.00 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 AL Chiropractic BoardAlabama Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 AR Chiropractic BoardArkansas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 AZ Chiropractic BoardArizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 2.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 2.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 GA Chiropractic BoardGeorgia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 HI Chiropractic BoardHawaii Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 2.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 2.00 IN Chiropractic BoardIndiana Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 KS Chiropractic AssocKansas Chiropractic Association
- 2.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 2.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 2.00 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 MO Chiropractic BoardMissouri Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 MS Chiropractic BoardMississippi Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 2.00 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 2.00 NY Chiropractic BoardNew York State Board for Chiropractic
- 2.00 OH Chiropractic BoardOhio Chiropractic Board
- 2.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 2.00 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 2.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 SD Chiropractic BoardSouth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 SK Chiropractic AssocSaskatchewan Chiropractors' Association
- 2.00 TN Chiropractic BoardTennessee Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 2.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 2.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 2.00 WV Chiropractic BoardWest Virginia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Computer, tablet, or phone with sufficient audio volume, and a strong Internet connection are required.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at email@example.com. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.