CCEP I: Advanced Principles of TMJ, Ribs and Shoulder Girdle (Hearon, Oct 12-13, 2019)
Diagnosis and treatment is made simple through understanding the biomechanical functions of each joint. Clinical findings are discussed and demonstrated in this intensive hands-on seminar. Many mysterious pains in the shoulder and thorax are discovered in class and fixed before your eyes with procedures you can perform on your patients. Learn how taking a deep breath can be made easy. Take away breast pains that are plaguing your patients. Discover how to actually fix anterior dorsal. Get rid of false angina pains. Learn why chronic cervical subluxations may be a result of T.M.J. or rib subluxations.
The CCEP series offer practical, objective-based solutions for treating the extremities. It includes 105 hours of instruction in seven live seminars.
The courses are offered through Life West. The CCEP credential is provided by the Council on Extremity Adjusting
Courses will be held on the Life West campus October 2019 - May 2020.
See About CCEP for more information.
To simplify protocols for the progression of analysis and treatment of T.M.J., ribs and shoulder girdle for chiropractors.
Park by Student Entrance on Clawiter Road side of building, then look for signage directing you to the check-in area.
See Campus Map for details.
Dr. Hearon is the President of the Council on Extremity Adjusting, an education organization dedicated to teaching chiropractors extremity adjusting. With over 35 years of experience treating the spine and extremities, including collegiate, Olympic and professional athletes, Dr. Hearon helped pioneer the extremity adjusting movement in chiropractic.
See below for a list of credits available for this seminar. If your state is not listed, contact the Life West CE office to discuss pursuing Board approval.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the CCE and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
NOTE to DCs licensed in: CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IN, IA, MD, MA, MI, MS, MT, NE, OH, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY, BC, NB, ON, QC. These states generally accept programs sponsored by a college that is accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE). These states and provincial boards do not require an application from CCE colleges. While it is highly likely that credits will be accepted, Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Available Credit Hours
- 15.00 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 14.00 CA Chiropractic Board, Category A Exam/Adjust/BillingCalifornia Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Category A Exam/Adjust/Billing
- 1.00 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 15.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 15.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 15.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 15.00 IN Chiropractic BoardIndiana Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 15.00 MI Chiropractic BoardMichigan Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 MS Chiropractic BoardMississippi Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 15.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 OH Chiropractic BoardOhio Chiropractic Board
- 15.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 15.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 15.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 15.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 15.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Changes and Refunds
Every attempt is made to offer Life West CE programs as announced. However, Life West reserves the right to adjust program faculty, locations, dates, times and tuition to accommodate unanticipated occurrences and to cancel programs owing to insufficient enrollment, illness, or other factors. Life West will notify advance registrants of any cancellation or significant program changes. Life West is not responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants due to adjustments or cancellations.
Refunds for program registration are granted if requested in writing no later than one business day before program begins. If registrants cancel within one week of program start date, a $50 processing fee will be deducted from refunds.
Less than one business day before the program begins, registration is nonrefundable but a credit voucher may be issued. Vouchers must be requested within sixty days of the program. The credit voucher may be applied towards another Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education program and must be redeemed within one year of the original scheduled program date or it will be forfeited. A $25 processing fee will be deducted from vouchers.