CCEP: Advanced Principles of Upper Extremity Adjusting (Jensen, Nov 5-6, 2022)
Learn a whole new approach to diagnosing shoulder, arm and hand subluxations, entrapments and thoracic outlet syndromes. Truly learn how to find and fix these maladies utilizing time tested doctor techniques. Save patients from surgery and learn when it is needed. Say good-bye to carpal tunnel syndrome and learn why other doctors fail at treating it. Understand why the hand is one of the three most muscularly imbalanced areas of the body. Understand how to quit hurting yourself when you adjust your patients and enjoy practice. Discover the measurements used on x-ray to lock in your diagnosis and take it to court.
CCEP - Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner
The CCEP series offers practical, objective-based solutions for treating the extremities. It includes 105 hours of instruction in seven live seminars.
Courses are offered through Life West, on the Life West campus October 2022 - April 2023. The CCEP credential is provided by the Council on Extremity Adjusting.
Saturday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday 8:00am - 2:00pm
Improve learners’ abilities to diagnose and treat subluxations of the shoulder girdle, elbow, wrist, and hand.
Park by Student Entrance on Clawiter Road side of building, then look for signage directing you to the check-in area.
See Campus Map for details.
Dr. Jared Jensen practices wellness and functional wellness in Meridian, ID at his “Revitalize Wellness Center”, where he incorporates nutrition, chiropractic, hormone balance, fitness and permanent weight control. His doctorate is in Chiropractic with certifications in Sports Medicine and Functional Blood Chemistry. Other specialties of practice include nutrition, fitness and neurology.
See below for a list of credits available for this seminar.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the CCE and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
NOTE to DCs licensed in: CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IN, IA, MD, MA, MI, MS, MT, NE, NH, NJ, OH, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY, BC, NB, ON, QC. These states generally accept programs sponsored by a college that is accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE). These states and provincial boards do not require an application from CCE colleges. While it is highly likely that credits will be accepted, Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure. If your state is not listed please contact the Life West CE office to discuss pursuing board approval.
Available Credit Hours
- 15.00 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 5.00 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 10.00 CA Chiropractic Board, Category A Exam/Adjust/BillingCalifornia Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Category A Exam/Adjust/Billing
- 15.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 15.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 15.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 15.00 IN Chiropractic BoardIndiana Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 KS Healing Arts BoardKansas Board of Healing Arts
- 15.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 15.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 15.00 MI Chiropractic BoardMichigan Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 MS Chiropractic BoardMississippi Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 15.00 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 NH Chiropractic BoardNew Hampshire Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 15.00 OH Chiropractic BoardOhio Chiropractic Board
- 15.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 15.00 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 15.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 SD Chiropractic BoardSouth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 15.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 15.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 15.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 X-Ray HoursX-Ray CE Hours
Changes and Refunds
Every attempt is made to offer Life West CE programs as announced. However, Life West reserves the right to adjust program faculty, locations, dates, times and tuition to accommodate unanticipated occurrences and to cancel programs owing to insufficient enrollment, illness, or other factors. Life West will notify advance registrants of any cancellation or significant program changes. Life West is not responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants due to adjustments or cancellations. See https://ce.lifewest.edu/ccep for refund policies specific to this program.