2021 Online 12 Hour CE Package
Life West is providing a one of a kind 12 hour CE package featuring some of the best and brightest in chiropractic. Included are all California mandatory topics for re-licensure. In this package we have provided seminars that are relevant, up to date, and in line with some of the most important conversations of the profession to date. In this package you will have access to the following courses:
2 ethics CE hours
4 exam/technique CE hours
2 exam/technique CE hours
2 general CE hours
2 x-ray CE hours
This is a 2021 Package
Complete all coursework by December 31, 2021. The 2022 package will be released by January 1, 2022.
About this Online Seminar Package
Online CE at Life West is simple and engaging.
- Check on the right of this screen under course summary or under the CREDITS tab to see if the seminar is approved for CE in your licensure state(s). Please note some states or countries may not accept the full 12 hours provided in this package.
- This course is only available through December 31, 2021. All courses must be completed, and all certificates must be downloaded on or before that date.
- Click on the REGISTER/TAKE COURSE tab to begin. If you are not logged in, you will have the choice to either LOG IN or CREATE AN ACCOUNT to register and begin.
- The seminar consists of video, readings, and quizzes. You may return to it at any point.
- Once in each individual seminar, follow the MENU of steps on the left side of the screen. Click through the steps to move through the program.
- You may retrieve a certificate of completion after each seminar. At any time, download/print your certificate by returning to ce.lifewest.edu and selecting My Transcript from the My Courses menu.
Taking Courses Individually
If you prefer to take one or more of the package courses on their own, rather than purchasing the full package, you may find them here:
- Ethical Navigation of Acute Care and Wellness Care Guidelines (Phil Dieter, DC)
- Examination of Headaches, Vertigo, and Cervical Spine Sprain and Strain (Ramneek Bhogal, DC)
- Toddler Exam for the Practicing Chiropractor (Mulhall-Wright, DC)
- Evidence-Based Approach to Chiropractic Philosophy (Ankur Tayal, DC)
- Diagnostic Imaging in Chiropractic Practice (Jamie Motley, MA, DC, DACBR)
Any questions? Call us at (510) 780-4508 or email email@example.com.
RAMNEEK BHOGAL, DC
Dr. Ramneek Bhogal completed his undergraduate work at the University of Nebraska and is a 2002 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic. He has been an Associate Professor at Palmer, and Chair of the Technique department at Life Chiropractic College West. As a Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Internists (DABCI) and a Functional Medicine practitioner, his focus in practice is managing patients with complex presentations like fatigue/stress/hormone imbalances, digestive dysfunctions, and immunity challenges. He teaches functional medicine/wellness concepts at a post graduate level to other healthcare providers and often presents at professional conventions and international symposia. He is the co-founder of Peak Potential Outreach, providing integrated health services to the underserved at home and around the world. He enjoys practicing, spending time with his family, and traveling.
PHIL DIETER, DC
Dr. Philip Dieter graduated magna cum laude from Life Chiropractic College West in 2006. He has been teaching with Life West since 2013 in the areas of anatomy, technique, and business. Dr. Dieter is the Governmental Affairs Director of CalChiro (formerly the California Chiropractic Association) and was CalChiro Doctor of the Year in 2019.
JAMIE P. MOTLEY, MA, DC, DACBR
Dr. Jamie P Motley completed her Doctorate of Chiropractic studies in 2009 at Life Chiropractic College West. As a chiropractic student, Motley developed a keen interest in radiology. Shortly following graduation she entered a Diplomat of the American Chiropractic College of Radiology post-doctorate program at New York Chiropractic College in upstate NY. Upon successfully completing the DACBR program, Dr. Motley started a private reading practice interpreting Radiographic, MRI and CT musculoskeletal studies. In 2013, Dr Motley accepted a teaching position here at Life West where she teaches and reads imaging studies and inspires students. In 2019 Dr. Motely took on a new position as the founding director of Life West's Master's of Science in Diagnostic Imaging program.
GERALDINE MULHALL-WRIGHT, DC
Dr. Geraldine is a practicing DC in a family wellness-based practice since 1997 and instructor of Pediatrics and Gynecology at Life Chiropractic College West. She is a third generation chiropractic wellness patient and author of papers on pregnancy, birth, children, and chiropractic. She is co-author of “Piriformis Syndrome,” Life Work, Vol. 3, No. 1, 1996.
Dr. Mulhall’s professional mission is to provide her practice members with the skills and information necessary to improve the quality of their life and their family’s lives. She is committed to educating her community about the benefits of a healthy chiropractic lifestyle from birth through the end of life. She is passionate about supporting mothers through their pregnancy and birthing process and eliminating the damaging effects of birth trauma on newborns.
Dr. Mulhall-Wright is married to Scott Wright and together they live a chiropractic family wellness lifestyle and help educate their community.
ANKUR TAYAL, DC
Dr. Ankur Tayal is Chair of the Life Chiropractic College West philosophy department. Dr. Tayal began to pursue Chiropractic after he discovered the deeply rooted philosophy of the profession. As he learned more about the spine, the nervous system and the way the body works, he knew Chiropractic was the right path.
Dr. Tayal earned his Doctor of Chiropractic from Life West and practiced in Victoria, British Columbia for five years, incorporating NUCCA and NSA. He returned to Life West and the Bay Area in 2017, joining the faculty to teach philosophy, communication, and ethics.
He is an avid world traveller, having spent time in all major continents (excluding Antarctica) where he has cultivated several business and professional relationships globally. He is politically active, striving to further integrate Chiropractic globally in the field of healthcare. He has attended many conferences and legislative events. He loves the music of the Beatles, and cites them as one of his main inspirations for learning the power of positive thinking, fellowship and serving from one’s heart.
Learn more about Dr. Tayal at https://lifewest.edu/getting-know-dr-ankur-tayal/.
Credits are awarded individually for each course.
*Kansas, South Dakota,Tennessee, and Vermont do not accept philosophy courses for CE credit. This package provides 10 hours of CE credit in those states. See below for a list of available credits for your state.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
*The following State and Province boards do not require an application when a program is sponsored by a college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE): CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IA, MD, MA, MT, NE, NJ, OH, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY, BC, NB, ON, QC. Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Available Credit Hours
- 12.00 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 6.00 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 2.00 CA Chiropractic Board, Category A EthicsCalifornia Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Category A Ethics
- 4.00 CA Chiropractic Board, Category A Exam/Adjust/BillingCalifornia Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Category A Exam/Adjust/Billing
- 12.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 12.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 12.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 12.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 12.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 12.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 12.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 10.00 KS Chiropractic AssocKansas Chiropractic Association
- 12.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 12.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 12.00 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 12.00 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 12.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 12.00 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 12.00 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 12.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 12.00 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 12.00 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 12.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 12.00 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 12.00 PR Chiropractic BoardPuerto Rico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 12.00 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 12.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 10.00 SD Chiropractic BoardSouth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 10.00 TN Chiropractic BoardTennessee Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 12.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 12.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 10.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 12.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 12.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 X-Ray HoursX-Ray CE Hours