AMTI Advances in Management of Traumatic Injuries Module 1 (Online 2021)
This 25 hour module will focus on the history, examination and diagnosis of injuries commonly seen with trauma including; spinal, extremity, and brain injuries. This module focuses on both the medical model and subluxation complex analysis and management.
Complete all coursework by December 31, 2021.
About this Online Seminar
Online CE at Life West is simple and engaging.
- Check on the right of this screen under course summary or under the CREDITS tab to see if the seminar is approved for CE in your licensure state(s). Please note some states or countries may not accept the full 13 hours.
- This course is only available through December 31, 2021. All courses must be completed, and all certificates must be downloaded on or before that date.
- Click on the REGISTER/TAKE COURSE tab to begin. If you are not logged in, you will have the choice to either LOG IN or CREATE AN ACCOUNT to register and begin.
- The seminar consists of video, readings, and quizzes. You may return to it at any point.
- Once in each individual seminar, follow the MENU of steps on the left side of the screen. Click through the steps to move through the program.
Any questions? Call us at (510) 780-4508 or email email@example.com.
Don Hirsh, DC
Dr. Donald Hirsh founded Hirsh Chiropractic Center located in Laurel, Maryland in 1987 with his wife, Dr. Susan Hirsh. His expertise lies in the correction of postural problems that cause many, if not most, musculoskeletal and spinal problems. He treats conditions that cause chronic and acute pain and he also treats work related injuries and auto accident related injuries.
Uniquely trained as a Chiropractic BioPhysics (CBP®) Postural Analysis Spine Care provider, Dr. Donal Hirsh can be your answer to back pain relief without having to undergo invasive surgery. Our chiropractic care is a safe and highly effective solution to your back pain. In many ways, it is superior to the more conventional approaches in modern medicine.
Dr. Donald Hirsh has a special interest in maternal care, pediatrics and nutrition. He takes pride in his ability to help patients with some of the most difficult and challenging chronic pain and health problems.
Evan Katz, DC
Dr. Katz went to chiropractic college in the California Bay Area, at life chiropractic College West and graduated in 2000. Since graduating from college Dr. Katz opened his own practice with the intent of providing higher quality of care and applying science research and clinical experience to each and every patient.
Bill Gallagher, DC
Dr. William P Gallagher, DC is a doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 33 years of experience. As the founder and Educational Director of the American Academy of Motor Vehicle Injuries Bill seeks to insure that doctors know how to properly diagnose, document and manage motor vehicle injuries.
Joe Betz, DC
Dr. Joe Betz has been practicing chiropractic in Boise for over 15 years and has had several successful corrective chiropractic clinics in that time. He has a 4-year Bachelor’s of Science degree in Biological Science from the University of Pittsburgh, and a 4-year Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Life University in Atlanta, Georgia.
Dr. Betz is a world-renowned in his field serving as a spine researcher, author, and seminar instructor, as well as being an active board member for four different non-profit organizations in the chiropractic profession. Although he is a leader within his industry, he makes the health of his patients his top professional priority.
Credits are awarded individually for each course.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
*The following State and Province boards do not require an application when a program is sponsored by a college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE): CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IA, MD, MA, MT, NE, NH, NJ, OH, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY, BC, NB, ON, QC. Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Available Credit Hours
- 25.00 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 25.00 AL Chiropractic BoardAlabama Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 25.00 AR Chiropractic BoardArkansas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 19.00 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 6.00 CA Chiropractic Board, Category A Exam/Adjust/BillingCalifornia Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Category A Exam/Adjust/Billing
- 25.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 25.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 25.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 25.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 25.00 GA Chiropractic BoardGeorgia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 25.00 HI Chiropractic BoardHawaii Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 25.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 25.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 25.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 25.00 KS Chiropractic AssocKansas Chiropractic Association
- 25.00 KY Chiropractic BoardKentucky Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 25.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 25.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 25.00 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 25.00 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 25.00 MO Chiropractic BoardMissouri Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 25.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 25.00 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 25.00 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 25.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 25.00 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 25.00 NM Chiropractic BoardNew Mexico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 25.00 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 25.00 NY Chiropractic BoardNew York State Board for Chiropractic
- 25.00 OH Chiropractic BoardOhio Chiropractic Board
- 8.00 OK Chiropractic BoardOklahoma Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 25.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 25.00 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 25.00 PA Chiropractic BoardPennsylvania Board of Chiropractic
- 25.00 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 25.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 25.00 SD Chiropractic BoardSouth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 25.00 SK Chiropractic AssocSaskatchewan Chiropractors' Association
- 25.00 TN Chiropractic BoardTennessee Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 25.00 TX Chiropractic BoardTexas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 25.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 25.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 25.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 25.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 25.00 WV Chiropractic BoardWest Virginia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 25.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Computer, tablet, or phone with sufficient audio volume, and a strong Internet connection are required.
Help is available during business hours at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.780.4508.