Courses on Chiropractic in Sports and Fitness (Online 2022)
This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of spine disorders secondary to sports related injuries and peak performance goals of athletes. The Chiropractor will review graduate level education in exercise and sport science within the scientific basis of physical activity, exercise and sport injuries. Knowledge and skills related to exercise and sport biomechanics, physiology, clinical exercise physiology, physical fitness and conditioning will be emphasized. Graduate level review of clinical consideration of chiropractic case management including risk management, patient communication, documentation and record keeping.
Register for this course through the International Chiropractors Association.
Complete all coursework by December 31.
About this Online Seminar
Online CE at Life West is simple and engaging.
- Check on the right of this screen under course summary or under the CREDITS tab to see if the seminar is approved for CE in your licensure state(s). Please note some states or countries may not accept the full 13 hours.
- This course is only available through December 31. All courses must be completed, and all certificates must be downloaded on or before that date.
- Click on the REGISTER/TAKE COURSE tab to begin. If you are not logged in, you will have the choice to either LOG IN or CREATE AN ACCOUNT to register and begin.
- The seminar consists of video, readings, and quizzes. You may return to it at any point.
- Once in each individual seminar, follow the MENU of steps on the left side of the screen. Click through the steps to move through the program.
Any questions? Call us at (510) 780-4508 or email email@example.com.
Jack Barnathan, DC
Frederick Carrick, DC, PhD, MS-HPEd
Ashkan Jalili, DC, DACNB, FACFN, FABBIR
Ken Kinakin, DC, CSCS
Keith Rau, DC, CCEP, CCSP
Karyn Marshall, DC,
Aaron Tressler DC, CSCS
Credits are awarded individually for each course.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
*The following State and Province boards do not require an application when a program is sponsored by a college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE): CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IA, MD, MA, MI, MT, NE, NH, NJ, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY, BC, NB, ON, QC. Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Available Credit Hours
- 14.00 AB Chiropractic CollegeAlberta College of Chiropractors
- 15.50 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.50 AL Chiropractic BoardAlabama Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.50 AR Chiropractic BoardArkansas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 14.00 AZ Chiropractic BoardArizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 14.00 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 15.50 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.50 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 15.50 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 15.50 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 FL Chiropractic BoardFlorida Board of Chiropractic Medicine
- 14.00 GA Chiropractic BoardGeorgia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.50 HI Chiropractic BoardHawaii Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.50 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 15.50 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 15.50 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 15.50 IN Chiropractic BoardIndiana Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.50 KS Chiropractic AssocKansas Chiropractic Association
- 15.50 KY Chiropractic BoardKentucky Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.50 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 15.50 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.50 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 15.50 MI Chiropractic BoardMichigan Board of Chiropractic
- 15.50 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 14.00 MO Chiropractic BoardMissouri Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.50 MS Chiropractic BoardMississippi Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.50 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 15.50 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.50 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.50 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 15.50 NH Chiropractic BoardNew Hampshire Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.50 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.50 NM Chiropractic BoardNew Mexico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.50 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 10.00 NY Chiropractic BoardNew York State Board for Chiropractic
- 15.50 OH Chiropractic BoardOhio Chiropractic Board
- 15.50 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.50 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 15.50 PA Chiropractic BoardPennsylvania Board of Chiropractic
- 15.50 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 15.50 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.50 SD Chiropractic BoardSouth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.50 TX Chiropractic BoardTexas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.50 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 15.50 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 15.50 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 15.50 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 15.50 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
To obtain the access code, register for this course through the International Chiropractors Association.