CCEP: Global Assessment of the Extremities (Johnson, Apr 22-23, 2023)
The final module of the Extremity Practitioner series summarizes the CCEP series with practical management tools that benefit chiropractors & their patients.
Learn to evaluate and consider the local, regional, and global effects of extremity and spinal dysfunction, and their neurological implications. This program integrates information about the spine & extremities for patient management as a whole rather than limiting care to the chief complaint.
CCEP - Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner
The CCEP series offers practical, objective-based solutions for treating the extremities. It includes 105 hours of instruction in seven live seminars.
Courses are offered through Life West, on the Life West campus October 2022 - April 2023. The CCEP credential is provided by the Council on Extremity Adjusting.
Saturday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday 8:00am - 2:00pm
This course will illustrate, demonstrate, integrate, and provide opportunities for learners to practice the concepts of the six other modules from a global perspective.
Park by Student Entrance on Clawiter Road side of building, then look for signage directing you to the check-in area.
See Campus Map for details.
Dr. Wayne Johnson earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Parker College of Chiropractic located in Dallas Texas. He has received advanced training in taking care of people who have been in motor vehicle collisions. Dr. Johnson has been in practice for over 20 years and has treated thousands of patients. He is an expert in the area of nutrition and can offer his patients a well rounded approach to health care.
See below for a list of credits available for this seminar.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the CCE and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
*The following State and Province boards do not require an application when a program is sponsored by a college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE): CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IA, MD, MA, MI, MT, NE, NH, NJ, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY, BC, NB, ON, QC. Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Available Credit Hours
- 15.00 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 3.00 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 12.00 CA Chiropractic Board, Category A Exam/Adjust/BillingCalifornia Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Category A Exam/Adjust/Billing
- 15.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 15.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 15.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 15.00 IN Chiropractic BoardIndiana Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 KS Healing Arts BoardKansas Board of Healing Arts
- 15.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 15.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 15.00 MI Chiropractic BoardMichigan Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 MS Chiropractic BoardMississippi Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 15.00 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 NH Chiropractic BoardNew Hampshire Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 15.00 OH Chiropractic BoardOhio Chiropractic Board
- 15.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 15.00 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 15.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 SD Chiropractic BoardSouth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 15.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 15.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 15.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Changes and Refunds
Every attempt is made to offer Life West CE programs as announced. However, Life West reserves the right to adjust program faculty, locations, dates, times and tuition to accommodate unanticipated occurrences and to cancel programs owing to insufficient enrollment, illness, or other factors. Life West will notify advance registrants of any cancellation or significant program changes. Life West is not responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants due to adjustments or cancellations. See https://ce.lifewest.edu/ccep for refund policies specific to this program.