NUCCA Fall Conference 2020: Upper Cervical Anatomy (Live)
Level 2/3: This class will provide an overview of the Clinical Anatomy of the craniocervical junction. Learning objectives from this course are to sharpen understanding of basic and more complex areas of CCJ anatomy (osseous, ligamentous, muscular, vascular & neural considerations).
LIVE - Saturday, November 14, 2020 - 1:00pm PST/ 3:00pm CST (1 hour lecture)
This seminar is part of the NUCCA Fall Conference 2020. To access, you must be registered for the full Conference. Once you are registered you may choose this and whichever lecture hours you prefer.
- You must be logged in to your Life West CE account, and registered for the NUCCA Fall conference 2020 in order to access this seminar.
- Once in the seminar, follow the MENU of steps on the left side of the screen, or follow the navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.780.4508 during our regular business hours 9am-5pm Mon-Fri. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.
JEFFREY N SCHOLTEN, DC, DCCJP, FCCJP, BSc (Kin), PgCPain
Dr. Scholten earned a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology in 1996 from the University of Calgary, and then continued his studies graduating Magna Cum Laude from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 2001. Jeff completed his post-graduate advanced training in chiropractic craniocervical junction procedures in 2015 and in 2016 completed his fellowship in chiropractic craniocervical junction procedures. In 2011, Dr. Scholten graduated in 2018 from a post-baccalaureate graduate level certificate program in Pain Management in the Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine at the University of Alberta.
A published clinical researcher, clinic director and clinician at the Vital PostureTM Clinic in Calgary, Dr Scholten serves as the President of NUCCA, is credentialing committee chair of the ICA’s Upper Cervical Council, is a Board Member of the Upper Cervical Research Foundation and joined the faculty at Life Chiropractic College West in 2019 to teach diagnosis and management of spinal disorders. Dr. Scholten presents internationally on Anatomy, Diagnosis, Research, Patient Management, Pain Management, & Practice Principles. His lectures are admired for the clarity, energy and engagement provided.
Chiropractor of the Year 2015 - International Chiropractors Association’s Council on Upper Cervical Care
Grant – Practice Based Research 2012 – Canadian CAM Research Fund (CCRF)
Certificate of Merit 2012 – Practice Based Research – NUCCA
Certificate of Merit 2001 – Anatomy Teaching Assistant – Palmer College of Chiropractic
Pi Tau Delta 2001 - in recognition of superior academic achievement – Palmer College of Chiropractic
Certificate of Recognition for Extraordinary Personal Action 2000 – American Red Cross
Vogt Society 1999 as recognition for exemplary personal leadership – Palmer College of Chiropractic
Jimmy Condon Athletic Scholarship 1995 – athletic and academic excellence – University of Calgary
Scroll down to see available credit hours.
NOTE that while you are invited to partake in all of the conference sessions, and while you should print a certificate of completion for each, your state may have limitations on the total number of hours accepted for the conference as a whole. Check the list below to see how many hours your state allows for the sum of all conference sessions. You will not receive a single certificate for the entire conference; rather you may print or download a separate certificate after each conference session.
COVID-19: Check with your state Board(s) for the latest information regarding online CE acceptable for license renewal. Because Boards are updating their regulations daily, the information presented on this page may not be the most accurate.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the CCE and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
*The following State and Province boards do not require an application when a program is sponsored by a college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE): CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IA, IN, MD, MA, MI, MS, MT, NE, NJ, OH, OR, PR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY. Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Available Credit Hours
- 1.00 AB Chiropractic CollegeAlberta College of Chiropractors
- 1.00 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 AZ Chiropractic BoardArizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 1.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 1.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 1.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 1.00 GA Chiropractic BoardGeorgia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 1.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 1.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 1.00 IN Chiropractic BoardIndiana Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 KS Chiropractic AssocKansas Chiropractic Association
- 1.00 KY Chiropractic BoardKentucky Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 1.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 1.00 MI Chiropractic BoardMichigan Board of Chiropractic
- 1.00 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 MO Chiropractic BoardMissouri Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 1.00 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 1.00 NH Chiropractic BoardNew Hampshire Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 NM Chiropractic BoardNew Mexico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 1.00 NY Chiropractic BoardNew York State Board for Chiropractic
- 2.00 OH Chiropractic BoardOhio Chiropractic Board
- 1.00 OK Chiropractic BoardOklahoma Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 1.00 PA Chiropractic BoardPennsylvania Board of Chiropractic
- 1.00 PR Chiropractic BoardPuerto Rico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 1.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 SD Chiropractic BoardSouth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 TN Chiropractic BoardTennessee Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 TX Chiropractic BoardTexas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 1.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 1.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 1.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 1.00 WV Chiropractic BoardWest Virginia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Computer, tablet, or phone with sufficient audio volume, and a strong Internet connection are required.
Download Zoom ahead of the live sessions.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at email@example.com. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.