CCEP: Advanced Principles of Extremity Rehabilitation (Sinclair, Feb 10-11, 2024)
Chiropractic adjustments hold longer with the aid of proper exercises.
The purpose of this seminar is to improve the chiropractor’s ability to evaluate, diagnose, and treat conditions of the extremities and craft active care plans for their patients.
Attendees will gain a thorough understanding of extremity injuries, and learn an easy-to-implement exercise program to stabilize and strengthen injured extremities.
You will be introduced to multiple low back exercise equipment and gain hands-on experience.
CCEP - Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner
The CCEP series offers practical, objective-based solutions for treating the extremities. It includes 105 hours of instruction in seven live seminars.
Courses are offered through Life West, on the Life West campus September 2023 - March 2024. The CCEP credential is provided by the Council on Extremity Adjusting.
Saturday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday 8:00am - 2:00pm
At the end of this seminar, participants will be better able to:
- improve chiropractic rehabilitation of the extremities (shoulder, elbow, wrist, fingers, hip, knee, ankle, and foot); and
- increase knowledge of:
- the etiology of the injury,
- the phases of healing,
- anatomy of the extremities, and
- strengthening & stabilizing injured extremities.
Dr. Sinclair received his undergraduate degree from the University of Alabama-Birmingham in 1997 with a B.S. as a Fitness Specialist with a minor in Biology. At UAB, he worked as a grad-assistant with the Strength and Conditioning program, planning and supervising team workouts, as well as assessment and goal setting of the athletes strength and conditioning program. During his studies at UAB, kinesiology, athletic training co-management and pre-participation assessment were strongly emphasized. While Dr. Sinclair had been exposed to Chiropractic for most of his life, it was during his time, as a starter on the UAB football team, that he learned what impact Chiropractic could make in the treatment of various injuries and peak performance.
See below for a list of credits available for this seminar. If you would like to add your state, contact the Life West CE office.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the CCE and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
*The following State and Province boards do not require an application when a program is sponsored by a college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE): CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IA, MD, MA, MI, MT, NE, NH, NJ, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY, BC, NB, ON, QC. Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Available Credit Hours
- 15.00 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 9.00 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 6.00 CA Chiropractic Board, Category A Exam/Adjust/BillingCalifornia Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Category A Exam/Adjust/Billing
- 15.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 15.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 HI Chiropractic BoardHawaii Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 15.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 15.00 IN Chiropractic BoardIndiana Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 KS Healing Arts BoardKansas Board of Healing Arts
- 15.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 15.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 15.00 MI Chiropractic BoardMichigan Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 15.00 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 NH Chiropractic BoardNew Hampshire Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 15.00 OH Chiropractic BoardOhio Chiropractic Board
- 15.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 15.00 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 15.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 SD Chiropractic BoardSouth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 15.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 15.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 15.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Changes and Refunds
Every attempt is made to offer Life West CE programs as announced. However, Life West reserves the right to adjust program faculty, locations, dates, times and tuition to accommodate unanticipated occurrences and to cancel programs owing to insufficient enrollment, illness, or other factors. Life West will notify advance registrants of any cancellation or significant program changes. Life West is not responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants due to adjustments or cancellations. See https://ce.lifewest.edu/ccep for refund policies specific to this program.