CBP Adjustive Technique (Harrison, Apr 20 & 22, 2021)
Live webinars now satisfy California Board requirements for live CE. See DCA Waiver DCA-20-63 for regulatory details.
Chiropractic BioPhysics or CBP is the protocol of choice for elite chiropractors who look to spinal rehabilitation and postural correction as means to address not just pain, but disease and organ dysfunction. CBP® Technique emphasizes optimal posture and spinal alignment as the primary goals of chiropractic care while simultaneously documenting improvements in pain and functional based outcomes. The uniqueness of CBP® treatment is in structural rehabilitation of the spine and posture.
This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the Art of chiropractic technique for spinal abnormalities caused by subluxation / resulting in postural abnormalities and spinal biomechanical disorders. Best practices will be addressed in the adjustive chiropractic technique for correction of spinal aberrant motion and corrective care.
4 Category A Technique CE Hours
Tuesday 12:00 - 02:00pm PST
Thursday 12:00 - 02:00pm PST
(both sessions required)
- Adjustive chiropractic technique for adult spinal subluxation deformity categories with current evidence trends toward correction care.
- Corrective adjustive chiropractic technique for sagittal postural displacements as rotations and translation and associated vertebral kinematics;
- Conservative adjustive chiropractic technique for anterior-posterior head translation, anterior posterior thoracic translation, and pelvic flexion/extension;
- Full spine adjustive chiropractic technique for sagittal spinal plane curve and subluxation deformities.
- Conservative adjustive chiropractic technique for cervical lordosis and upper thoracic posture magnitudes and thoracic inlet morphology s.
- Spinal adjustment technique for categories of hyper- and hypo-lordosis and their relationship to chiropractic corrective care.
- Understanding patient specific adjustive technique corrections that influence an individual’s lumbar lordosis and pelvic tilt and pelvic morphology subluxation.
- CBP Technique procedures for cervical spine subluxations and health impairments,
- CBP Technique procedures for lumbar spine subluxations and health impairments,
- CBP Technique procedures for thoracic spine subluxations and health impairments,
- CBP Technique procedures for full spine subluxations and health impairments,
- Mirror Image adjusting procedures,
Deed Harrison, DC
Dr. Deed Harrison graduated from Life-West Chiropractic College in 1996. Dr. Harrison has developed and researched original spinal rehabilitation procedures and has lectured to thousands of Chiropractors in over 300 educational conferences around the world. He has authored approximately 100 peer-reviewed spine-related publications, 4 spine textbooks, and numerous conference proceedings. He is a highly respected chiropractic researcher and authority in today’s profession.
Dr. Harrison is a manuscript reviewer for several peer-reviewed Spine journals including: Spine, Clinical Biomechanics, Clinical Anatomy, Archives of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, the European Spine Journal, BMC Complimentary Alternative Medicine, and BMC Musculo-Skeletal Disorders.
Additionally, Dr. Harrison is a member to the International Society for the Study of the Lumbar Spine (ISSLS), is a former International Chiropractors Association’s (ICA) Nevada State Assembly Representative member, and is the acting Chair of the PCCRP Chiropractic Radiography Guidelines. He formerly held a position on the Chiropractic Physicians Board of Nevada. Currently, Dr. Harrison is the President / CEO of Chiropractic BioPhysics® (CBP®)Technique & Seminars and is the President of CBP NonProfit, Inc. – a spinal research foundation.
See below for a list of credits that may be available for this seminar.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the CCE and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
*The following State and Province chiropractic boards do not require an application when a program is sponsored by a college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE): CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IA, MD, MA, MT, NE, NJ, OH, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT (no philosophy), VA, WA, WY. Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Full cancellation policy at ce.lifewest.edu/about.
Available Credit Hours
- 4.00 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 4.00 CA Chiropractic Board, Category A Exam/Adjust/BillingCalifornia Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Category A Exam/Adjust/Billing
- 4.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 4.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 4.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 4.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 4.00 HI Chiropractic BoardHawaii Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 4.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 4.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 4.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 4.00 IN Chiropractic BoardIndiana Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 4.00 KS Chiropractic AssocKansas Chiropractic Association
- 4.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 4.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 4.00 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 4.00 MI Chiropractic BoardMichigan Board of Chiropractic
- 4.00 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 4.00 MS Chiropractic BoardMississippi Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 4.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 4.00 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 4.00 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 4.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 4.00 NH Chiropractic BoardNew Hampshire Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 4.00 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 4.00 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 4.00 OH Chiropractic BoardOhio Chiropractic Board
- 4.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 4.00 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 4.00 PR Chiropractic BoardPuerto Rico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 4.00 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 4.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 4.00 SD Chiropractic BoardSouth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 4.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 4.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 4.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 4.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 4.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners