CCEP: Advanced Principles of Extremity Rehabilitation (Jensen, Feb 19-20, 2022)
Chiropractic adjustments hold longer with the aid of proper exercises.
The purpose of this seminar is to improve the chiropractor’s ability to evaluate, diagnose, and treat conditions of the extremities and craft active care plans for their patients.
Attendees will gain a thorough understanding of extremity injuries, and learn an easy-to-implement exercise program to stabilize and strengthen injured extremities.
You will be introduced to multiple low back exercise equipment and gain hands-on experience.
CCEP - Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner
The CCEP series offer practical, objective-based solutions for treating the extremities. It includes 105 hours of instruction in seven live seminars.
The courses are offered through Life West. The CCEP credential is provided by the Council on Extremity Adjusting
Courses will be held on the Life West campus October 2021 - April 2022.
See About CCEP for more information.
At the end of this seminar, participants will be better able to:
- improve chiropractic rehabilitation of the extremities (shoulder, elbow, wrist, fingers, hip, knee, ankle, and foot); and
- increase knowledge of:
- the etiology of the injury,
- the phases of healing,
- anatomy of the extremities, and
- strengthening & stabilizing injured extremities.
Dr. Jared Jensen practices wellness and functional wellness in Meridian, ID at his “Revitalize Wellness Center”, where he incorporates nutrition, chiropractic, hormone balance, fitness and permanent weight control. His doctorate is in Chiropractic with certifications in Sports Medicine and Functional Blood Chemistry. Other specialties of practice include nutrition, fitness and neurology.
See below for a list of credits available for this seminar. If you would like to add your state, contact the Life West CE office.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the CCE and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
NOTE to DCs licensed in: CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IN, IA, MD, MA, MI, MS, MT, NE, NH, NJ, OH, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY, BC, NB, ON, QC. These states generally accept programs sponsored by a college that is accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE). These states and provincial boards do not require an application from CCE colleges. While it is higly likely that credits will be accepted, Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure. If your state is not listed, please contact the Life West CE office to discuss pursuing board approval.
Available Credit Hours
- 15.00 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 9.00 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 6.00 CA Chiropractic Board, Category A Exam/Adjust/BillingCalifornia Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Category A Exam/Adjust/Billing
- 15.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 15.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 15.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 15.00 IN Chiropractic BoardIndiana Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 KS Healing Arts BoardKansas Board of Healing Arts
- 15.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 15.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 15.00 MI Chiropractic BoardMichigan Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 15.00 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 NH Chiropractic BoardNew Hampshire Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 15.00 OH Chiropractic BoardOhio Chiropractic Board
- 15.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 15.00 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 15.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 SD Chiropractic BoardSouth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 TN Chiropractic BoardTennessee Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 15.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 15.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 15.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 15.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 15.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Changes and Refunds
Every attempt is made to offer Life West CE programs as announced. However, Life West reserves the right to adjust program faculty, locations, dates, times and tuition to accommodate unanticipated occurrences and to cancel programs owing to insufficient enrollment, illness, or other factors. Life West will notify advance registrants of any cancellation or significant program changes. Life West is not responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants due to adjustments or cancellations. See https://ce.lifewest.edu/ccep for refund policies specific to this program.
Owing to the current public health crisis, this seminar will be offered in live webinar format. If the situation allows, we will return this seminar to the Life West campus and also livestream it.
The webinar will take place during the regularly scheduled course hours. Attendance and live interaction (polls, text chat, etc.) will occur regularly, and you will receive CE credit for the hours that you are present and participating.
You will need a computer with speakers and a stable internet connection to participate. While a webcam is not required, it is preferred.
Specific information about preparing for the webinar will be shared by email closer to April 25th.