NUCCA Spring Conference 2020: Digital X-Ray Analysis
Level 2 X-Ray: Honing your digital x-ray analysis skills with practical cases. A step by step guide through the process as well as avoiding common errors
This seminar is part of the NUCCA Spring Conference 2020. To access, you must be registered for the full Conference. Once you are registered you may choose this and whichever lecture hours you prefer.
- Check on the right of this screen or under the CREDITS tab to see if this session is approved for CE in your licensure state(s).
- You must be logged in to your Life West CE account, and registered for the NUCCA 2020 Spring conference in order to access this seminar.
- Once in the seminar, follow the MENU of steps on the left side of the screen, or follow the navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- When you have completed all of the steps, you can PRINT or DOWNLOAD YOUR CERTIFICATE yourself, on the spot. Your certificate will not be sent to you - you must print it yourself.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at email@example.com or 510.780.4508 during our regular business hours 9am-5pm Mon-Fri. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.
Dr. Craig Lapenski is one of only 24 board-certified NUCCA practitioners worldwide. He is a strong proponent of active health and the empowerment of the patient in the healing process. Dr. Lapenski has been drawn into the study of the upper cervical spine because of the impact it has had on his own health, and the profound impact he has observed it having on the thousands of people he has cared for. He believes that adopting a proactive health care model for yourself is one of the best decisions you can make in your life, and that the most foundational component to being healthy is good brain/body communication.
The study of the upper cervical spine continues to fascinate him with its level of complexity, as well as its impact on global health and well-being. His approach – and Advanced Spinal Care’s methodology as a whole – is an unparalleled commitment to the study and correction of each person’s upper cervical misalignment. Akin to a locksmith endeavoring to figure out the exact specifics for each lock, Dr. Lapenski meticulously examines each patient who comes through his door, seeking to detect and correct each person’s greatest detractor of health in a way very few can.
Dr. Lapenski is happily married with 4 children. He enjoys hiking, fishing, and the outdoors, and is a committed Christian.
Scroll down to see available credit hours.
NOTE that while you are invited to partake in all of the conference sessions, and while you should print a certificate of completion for each, your state may have limitations on the total number of hours accepted for the conference as a whole. Check the list below to see how many hours your state allows for the sum of all conference sessions. You will not receive a single certificate for the entire conference; rather you may print or download a separate certificate after each conference session.
COVID-19: Check with your state Board(s) for the latest information regarding online CE acceptable for license renewal. Because Boards are updating their regulations daily, the information presented on this page may not be the most accurate.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the CCE and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
*The following State and Province boards do not require an application when a program is sponsored by a college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE): CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IA, MD, MA, MI, MT, NE, NJ, OH, OR, PR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY. Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Available Credit Hours
- 2.00 AB Chiropractic CollegeAlberta College of Chiropractors
- 2.00 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 AZ Chiropractic BoardArizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 2.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 2.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 GA Chiropractic BoardGeorgia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 HI Chiropractic BoardHawaii Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 2.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 2.00 KS Chiropractic AssocKansas Chiropractic Association
- 2.00 KY Chiropractic BoardKentucky Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 2.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 2.00 MI Chiropractic BoardMichigan Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 MO Chiropractic BoardMissouri Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 2.00 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 NH Chiropractic BoardNew Hampshire Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 NM Chiropractic BoardNew Mexico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 2.00 NY Chiropractic BoardNew York State Board for Chiropractic
- 2.00 OK Chiropractic BoardOklahoma Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 2.00 PA Chiropractic BoardPennsylvania Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 PR Chiropractic BoardPuerto Rico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 2.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 SD Chiropractic BoardSouth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 TX Chiropractic BoardTexas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 2.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 2.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 2.00 WV Chiropractic BoardWest Virginia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 X-Ray HoursX-Ray CE Hours
Computer, tablet, or phone with sufficient audio volume, and a strong Internet connection are required.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.