NUCCA Fall Conference 2021: Film Quality
Level 2: Participants will learn when to use which filters to get the best image for each film. They will find out what to look for to determine if they have good quality images. Participants will discover how to change mAs and filter combinations to get the most crisp films. They will learn what doctors are looking for to pass films for certification. Discussion of atlas position, head rotation and proper S factor.
This seminar is part of the NUCCA Fall Conference 2021. To access, you must be registered for the full Conference. Once you are registered you may choose this and whichever lecture hours you prefer.
- You must be logged in to your Life West CE account, and registered for the NUCCA Fall conference 2021 in order to access this seminar.
- Once in the seminar, follow the MENU of steps on the left side of the screen, or follow the navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- You will receive a single certificate via email for the entire conference by December 21, 2021. Hours earned for this course will be included as long as you have completed all steps provided in the course page.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.780.4508 during our regular business hours 9am-5pm Mon-Fri. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.
Craig Lapenski, DC
Dr. Craig Lapenski is one of only 24 board-certified NUCCA practitioners worldwide. He is a strong proponent of active health and the empowerment of the patient in the healing process. Dr. Lapenski has been drawn into the study of the upper cervical spine because of the impact it has had on his own health, and the profound impact he has observed it having on the thousands of people he has cared for. He believes that adopting a proactive health care model for yourself is one of the best decisions you can make in your life, and that the most foundational component to being healthy is good brain/body communication.
The study of the upper cervical spine continues to fascinate him with its level of complexity, as well as its impact on global health and well-being. His approach – and Advanced Spinal Care’s methodology as a whole – is an unparalleled commitment to the study and correction of each person’s upper cervical misalignment. Akin to a locksmith endeavoring to figure out the exact specifics for each lock, Dr. Lapenski meticulously examines each patient who comes through his door, seeking to detect and correct each person’s greatest detractor of health in a way very few can.
Dr. Lapenski is happily married with 4 children. He enjoys hiking, fishing, and the outdoors, and is a committed Christian.
Dr. Lapenski’s credentials:
NUCCA Board Certified Part III (only 24 worldwide)
President of Upper Cervical Research Foundation
NUCCA Board of directors
Co-Chairman Certification and Standards of NUCCA
Credentialed Instructor NUCCA
Finance Chairman NUCCA
Pre-chiropractic, Central Washington University
Honors graduate/President’s list, Palmer College of Chiropractic
Member of Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
Member of Delta Sigma Chi, the world’s oldest professional chiropractic fraternity
Extension Faculty Member – Palmer College of Chiropractic Founder of ASC Associate Doctor Training Program
Private Practice Washington State
NOTE that while you are invited to partake in all of the conference sessions, your state may have limitations on the total number of hours accepted for the conference as a whole. This conference will conclude on December 19, 2021. Following the conclusion of events, you will receive a single certificate for the entire conference. Please expect to receive this certificate via email by December 21, 2021.
COVID-19: Check with your state Board(s) for the latest information regarding online CE acceptable for license renewal. Because Boards are updating their regulations daily, the information presented on this page may not be the most accurate.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the CCE and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
*The following State and Province boards do not require an application when a program is sponsored by a college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE): CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IA, MD, MA, MT, NE, NJ, OH, OR, PR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY. Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Available Credit Hours
- 1.00 AB Chiropractic CollegeAlberta College of Chiropractors
- 1.00 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 AL Chiropractic BoardAlabama Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 AZ Chiropractic BoardArizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 1.00 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 1.00 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 1.00 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 1.00 FL Chiropractic BoardFlorida Board of Chiropractic Medicine
- 1.00 GA Chiropractic BoardGeorgia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 1.00 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 1.00 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 1.00 KS Chiropractic AssocKansas Chiropractic Association
- 1.00 KY Chiropractic BoardKentucky Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 1.00 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 1.00 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 MO Chiropractic BoardMissouri Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 MT Chiropractic BoardMontana Board of Chiropractors
- 1.00 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 2.00 NH Chiropractic BoardNew Hampshire Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2.00 NM Chiropractic BoardNew Mexico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 1.00 NY Chiropractic BoardNew York State Board for Chiropractic
- 1.00 OH Chiropractic BoardOhio Chiropractic Board
- 1.00 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 1.00 PA Chiropractic BoardPennsylvania Board of Chiropractic
- 1.00 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 1.00 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 SD Chiropractic BoardSouth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 TN Chiropractic BoardTennessee Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 TX Chiropractic BoardTexas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 1.00 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 1.00 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 1.00 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 1.00 WV Chiropractic BoardWest Virginia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.00 X-Ray HoursX-Ray CE Hours
Computer, tablet, or phone with sufficient audio volume, and a strong Internet connection are required.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at email@example.com. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.