CBCT and Upper Cervical Neurology (Richardson, Online 2021)
• Rethinking Routine Imaging - What is routine?
• Good routine: A CBCT Search Pattern
• How to Ruin a CBCT scan
• Unexpected Arthrosis
• Case Review with Clinical Correlation
This seminar is part of 2021 ICA Upper Cervical Conference. To access, you must be registered for the full Conference. Once you are registered you may choose this and whichever lecture hours you prefer.
- Check on the right of this screen or under the CREDITS tab to see if this session is approved for CE in your licensure state(s).
- You must be logged in to your Life West CE account in order to access this seminar.
- Once in the seminar, follow the MENU of steps on the left side of the screen, or follow the navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- In order to earn credit, you must complete all of the course steps.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at email@example.com or 510.780.4508 during our regular business hours 9am-5pm Mon-Fri. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.
Matthew Richardson, DC, DACBR
Dr. Richardson serves as Director of Clinical Radiology at the Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida Campus, and provides diagnostic imaging interpretation services to healthcare providers through Palmer Imaging Consultation Services. He completed his B.S. at Murray State University in 2001, and Doctor of Chiropractic training at Palmer Davenport Campus in 2006. Dr. Richardson became a board certified chiropractic radiologist (Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Board of Radiology – DACBR) in 2010. He is published in peer reviewed literature, and contributed to the radiology textbooks Skeletal Imaging: Atlas of the Spine and Extremities, 2nd Edition, and Clinical Imaging with Skeletal, Chest, and Abdomen Pattern Differentials, 3rd Edition.
Scroll down to see available credit hours.
COVID-19: Check with your state Board(s) for the latest information regarding online CE acceptable for license renewal.
Life Chiropractic College West is accredited by the CCE and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
*The following State and Province boards do not require an application when a program is sponsored by a college accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE): CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IA, MD, MA, MT, NE, NH, NJ, OH, OR, PR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY. Life Chiropractic College West cannot guarantee that any session of this offering will be accepted by these licensing board(s). Life West urges licensees to familiarize themselves with the laws governing continuing education in the jurisdictions where they hold licensure.
Available Credit Hours
- 1.50 AB Chiropractic CollegeAlberta College of Chiropractors
- 1.50 AK Chiropractic BoardAlaska Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.50 AL Chiropractic BoardAlabama Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.50 AR Chiropractic BoardArkansas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.50 CA Chiro Board, Category BCA Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Cat B
- 1.50 CO Chiropractic BoardColorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.50 CT Chiropractic BoardConnecticut Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- 1.50 DC Chiropractic BoardDistrict of Columbia Board of Chiropractic
- 1.50 DE Chiropractic BoardDelaware Board of Chiropractic
- 1.50 GA Chiropractic BoardGeorgia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.50 HI Chiropractic BoardHawaii Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.50 IA Chiropractic BoardIowa Board of Chiropractic
- 1.50 ID Chiropractic BoardIdaho Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- 1.50 IL Chiropractic BoardIllinois Medical Licensing Board
- 1.50 KS Chiropractic AssocKansas Chiropractic Association
- 1.50 KY Chiropractic BoardKentucky Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.50 MA Chiropractic BoardMassachusetts Board of Registration of Chiropractors
- 1.50 MD Chiropractic BoardMaryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.50 ME Chiropractic BoardMaine Board of Chiropractic Licensure
- 1.50 MI Chiropractic BoardMichigan Board of Chiropractic
- 1.50 MN Chiropractic BoardMinnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.50 MO Chiropractic BoardMissouri Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.50 NC Chiropractic BoardNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.50 ND Chiropractic BoardNorth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.50 NE Chiropractic BoardNebraska Board of Chiropractic
- 1.50 NJ Chiropractic BoardNew Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.50 NM Chiropractic BoardNew Mexico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.50 NV Chiropractic BoardNevada Chiropractic Physicians' Board
- 1.50 NY Chiropractic BoardNew York State Board for Chiropractic
- 1.50 OH Chiropractic BoardOhio Chiropractic Board
- 1.50 OK Chiropractic BoardOklahoma Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.50 OR Chiropractic BoardOregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.50 PACEFCLB Providers of Approved Continuing Education
- 1.50 PA Chiropractic BoardPennsylvania Board of Chiropractic
- 1.50 RI Chiropractic BoardRhode Island Board of Examiners in Chiropractic
- 1.50 SC Chiropractic BoardSouth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.50 SD Chiropractic BoardSouth Dakota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.50 TN Chiropractic BoardTennessee Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.50 TX Chiropractic BoardTexas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.50 UT Chiropractic BoardUtah Chiropractic Physicians Licensing Board
- 1.50 VA Board of MedicineVirginia Board of Medicine
- 1.50 VT Chiropractic BoardVermont Board of Chiropractic
- 1.50 WA Chiropractic CommWashington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- 1.50 WY Chiropractic BoardWyoming Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1.50 X-Ray HoursX-Ray CE Hours
Computer, tablet, or phone with sufficient audio volume, and a strong Internet connection are required.
If you have questions or concerns along the way, contact Life West Postgraduate & Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please expect a response within 1-2 business days.